IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Foobar2000 won't resume playback after restarting in single track., Foobar2000 Resume Playback After Restarting Foobar2000 option does not
opss
post Mar 27 2012, 12:56
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 97637

Hi, if I load a sigle audio file or single track on my pc, for example audio.mp3 or audio.wav, foobar won't resume playback after restarting and each file starts over again.

For single audio file “resume playback after restarting foobar2000” option does not work for me.

Does anyone know or have the same problem?

Thanks if you can help me!

(Foobar2000 v1.1.12 beta 2 on Windows xp sp3)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tpijag
post Mar 30 2012, 16:34
Post #2

Member No.: 53637

foo_playlist_attributes should do what you want. Please do not post same question in multiple forums.
+Quote Post
q-stankovic
post Mar 30 2012, 19:45
Post #3

Member No.: 31251

After reading the same request in the other forum i must say that foo_playlist_attributes is not of help because it remembers/bookmarks the last playback position. Therefore it is not possible to save positions on more than one file of a playlist. That can be done with foo_skip manually. A feature like in smplayer is not available neither by 1st-party nor 3rd-party components.

edit
I forgot that foo_skip has an option to set bookmarks automatically on stop as long as file is in library.must come close to what you're after. Take a look in advanced preferences. For information: the bookmark is stored as tag.

This post has been edited by q-stankovic: Mar 30 2012, 19:49

--------------------
german support forum: www.foobar-users.de / user: qwert73
+Quote Post
opss
post Apr 7 2012, 07:25
Post #4

Member No.: 97637

QUOTE (q-stankovic @ Mar 30 2012, 19:45) *
After reading the same request in the other forum i must say that foo_playlist_attributes is not of help because it remembers/bookmarks the last playback position. Therefore it is not possible to save positions on more than one file of a playlist. That can be done with foo_skip manually. A feature like in smplayer is not available neither by 1st-party nor 3rd-party components.

edit
I forgot that foo_skip has an option to set bookmarks automatically on stop as long as file is in library.must come close to what you're after. Take a look in advanced preferences. For information: the bookmark is stored as tag.

both do exactly what I needed, thanks!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 22:50