Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Display Bug? (Read 2533 times) previous topic - next topic

Display Bug?

Sometimes the eject button in the top of Foobar has an underscore and some times it doesn't!?  I'm not sure how or when this happens, but I've noticed it twice in the past two minutes.  I hope someone else has noticed this, it's so odd I feel like I'm going crazy  I'm using foober 0.666, and Windows2k pro... I don't know what other specs are relavent but please just ask and I'll provide what ever you need.

Display Bug?

Reply #1
Hiding underscores in menus is some kind of global windows behavior, it's neither fb2k-specific nor can be controlled by fb2k.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Display Bug?

Reply #2
Right click on desktop -> Properties -> Effects -> "Hide keyboard navigation indicators until I use the Alt key"