Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Harmon/JBL M2 speakers (Read 2778 times) previous topic - next topic

Harmon/JBL M2 speakers

Thank you Xnor for the Floyd Toole link, really interesting stuff.
Has anyone here had a chance to listen to the M2 speakers? would like to hear a first hand experience. Has anyone listened to smaller "M2's" with a smaller (much smaller) price tag.

Harmon/JBL M2 speakers

Reply #1
Thank you Xnor for the Floyd Toole link, really interesting stuff.
Has anyone here had a chance to listen to the M2 speakers? would like to hear a first hand experience. Has anyone listened to smaller "M2's" with a smaller (much smaller) price tag.

What would be a smaller "M2"?

Harmon/JBL M2 speakers

Reply #2
Has anyone here had a chance to listen to the M2 speakers?

I have on a couple occasions. Sounded pretty good to me, though I thought the setup at RMAF might have been unideal and needed a bit of tweaking (not the lift cables variety). As a manufacturer, I did not want to take too much seat time, so I only took brief listens to a couple of my test tracks.

Has anyone listened to smaller "M2's" with a smaller (much smaller) price tag.

Model?

cheers,

AJ
Loudspeaker manufacturer

Harmon/JBL M2 speakers

Reply #3
LSR705i and LSR708i can be considered "smaller M2s". I haven't heard them yet though, but I'd love to. Not available yet either.

Now there's also the LSR 3 series with "ordinary" drivers, so all these share is the waveguide - and yes, it works fantastically.
"I hear it when I see it."