Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: eac file name and additional command line help (Read 4777 times) previous topic - next topic

eac file name and additional command line help

i was used to the 95 and i havent used it for a long time and i recently downloaded the new one and i am trying to figure out the command lines for both and i cant get them to work. the file name i would like to be is: albun name, artist, track name, track number. for the additional commands i want v1 and the same as the file name or better. this is for lame mp3. i have been at it all day long. hope some one can help me.

Reply #1
Everything you need to know is in main menu: EAC > EAC Options > Filename under "Naming scheme".  For what you want I'd try:

%albumtitle% %artist% %title% %tracknr2%

However, I'd suggest it's more convenient to use a scheme oriented around folders such as the one I use:

%artist%\%albumtitle%\%tracknr2% - %title%  (The backslashes tell EAC you want to create new folders with these values as names.)

For the commandline just re-run the Configuration Wizard and pick MP3 as your format.  Whatever commandline options are generated are fine but you can edit to -V 1 if you want.

Reply #2
ok i did this file name %artist%\%albumtitle%\%tracknr2% - %title% and i get a file creation error

Reply #3
-V 2 --vbr-new --add-id3v2 --ignore-tag-errors --ta "%a" --tt "%t" --tg "%m" --tl "%g" --ty "%y" --tn "%n" %s %d

this is the additional comand line iwant

and the file name would be artist, album, track title and track number