foovert, Uploads, Feedback, Bug reports, etc
foovert, Uploads, Feedback, Bug reports, etc
Feb 20 2010, 01:52
Joined: 22-April 06
Member No.: 29877
A clean and simple theme for Columns UI.
Codec album list view:
- A clean and simple layout.
- Designed for Albums.
- NG Grouping.
- A big collection of columns.
- Capable of using different display headers for single tracks while viewing albums at the same time.
- Multiple layouts such as: Album view, Singles view and ABX view.
- User friendly.
- Useful album list views such as codec browsor.
- Low software requirements.
- Low CPU usage.
Changes from 1.4
- NEW mini play counter display (off by default).
- NEW status bar layout (based on ColumnsUI default layout).
- NEW basic status plane layout (off by default).
- NEW tag checking scripts for displaying disc numbers and hybrid view.
- NEW "by source" album list view.
- NEW columns "Bit Depth", "BPM" and "Source".
- FIXED problems with albums that use discnumbers for users that don't use %totaldiscs%.
- FIXED "by encoding" album list view.
- FIXED "Encoding" column on ABX layout.
- Improvements have been made to the colour scheme.
- NG Group and playlist index is now in dark blue.
- All text now displays in white if selected.
- Tagging requirements for the default "foovert.fcl" theme is now very low.
- "Default" playlist now has its own statistic columns (Ratings, Last Played, etc).
- Updated codec / hardware id list for "System" column and status bar display.
- Updated sort column scripts.
- AAC files that is in LC codec profile will display as AAC-LC on codec display.
- Album Gain display on status bar will display Track Gain if an Album Gain tag is not present.
- Status bar now displays bit depth.
- Small adjustments have been made to the fonts (Column titles).
- Adjustments have been made with column sizes.
- Cleaned up the Status bar layout, that was messy from the beta version.
- Disabled Artist and Album display on main window title display.
- Moved play indicator from "#" column to "Title" on Singles view and to "Filename" on ABX layout.
- Moved all rgb formats are moved to the configureation section.
- Moved total disc checker away from Tracknumber display script.
- Added playing status for the status bar.
- Added a option to disable the playing status on the status bar.
- Added a option to enable and disable total discs checker (off by default).
- Added option to change NG Group title and play index text colour.
- Added option to change rated ratings colour.
- Rewritten Codec display.
- Replaced album checker switch with a tag check script.
- Replaced disc number check switch that was introduced from 1.5 Beta, with a tag check script.
- Removed "by album artist / date" album list view.
First open foobar2000 with the Columns UI interface. Make sure that you have your current setup with grouping and artwork enabled,
a quick and way to do this is to select "Groups (with artwork)" on the Quick setup window.
After the grouping with artwork is enabled, you will need to go to File > Preferences > Columns UI > Main (Tab)
and then click on Import. Which will let you to browse for the foovert.fcl file.
After the fcl theme is loaded, you will need to add a NG Group. Which can be done by going to
File > Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Playlist View, then click on the Grouping and
replace the format with this:
$if2(%album artist%,Unknown Artist) - ['['%date%']' ]$if2($replace(%album%,' (',$rgb(106,137,196)' (',')',')'$rgb(),' [',$rgb(106,137,196)' [',']',']'$rgb()),Untitled Album)
And also set the playlist filters to "Show only on playlists" and the fill the filter box with this:
The attachment contains a foovert.fcl (1.5) file and a custom version of foovert 1.5 (foovert mnt-19.02.10.fcl).
This post has been edited by /mnt: Feb 20 2010, 02:07
foovert_1.5.zip ( 21.97K ) Number of downloads: 929
"I never thought I'd see this much candy in one mission!"
Apr 19 2011, 06:55
Joined: 17-May 10
Member No.: 80692
Hey, nice theme. I've been looking for a clean but attractive skin for Foobar that works with the new versions for a long time and am happy I found this.
It looks like in 2.2 beta you're transitioning to moving the playback controls to the bottom, which is a nice move. I would say that since there's now a volume control on the bottom, you can get rid of the one on top as it just gets in the way now.
However, I would very much like to see skinned control buttons, time-bar, and (don't know what it's called) the audio visualization bars at the top. Perhaps make them all blueish/vista styles since your theme seems windows media player inspired.
I don't know if this is included but I would also very much appreciate last.fm scrobbler / rating support.
Thanks for the hard work, keep it up. Because of you I have decided to *finally* move to Foobar!
This post has been edited by Antioch: Apr 19 2011, 07:11
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 26th November 2015 - 20:19|