Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Artist Filter / WSH Panel Mod (Read 2555 times) previous topic - next topic

Artist Filter / WSH Panel Mod

Hi!

I'm having trouble with my "filter" in Columns UI because it can't be modified to fit the rest of my player. I'll post a screenshot to show what I mean;

Don't know if there's anything I can do about the "artist" field on top or the scrollbar, but from what I could gather, it isn't possible to remove or hide them.
So, I was wondering... with no scripting knowledge, is it possible for me to create my own filter in WSH Mod or anything similar?

Reply #1
They can be hidden by placing the Filter inside of a Panel Stack Splitter and using Forced layout positions:

Left = 0
Top = $sub(%ps_height%,<height of artist field>)
Width = $add(%ps_width%,<width of scrollbar>)
Height = $add(%ps_height%,<2 x height of artist field>).

Reply #2
Beautiful, thank you!

Couldn't figure out what to set the Top value to, so I just set it to "-35". Seemed to work fine.

Here's the result if anyone's interested.

Reply #3
Oh, yes, I screwed-up the top position. Of course, just as you figured out, the number should be subtracted from zero instead of the panel splitter height.