Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_flv (Read 35075 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_flv

Reply #25
Thanks for thr update.

I wrote that it doesn't work correctly with HE-AAC but probably it was wrong: I cannot reproduce an issue.

foo_flv

Reply #26
Is it possible to stream audio from youtube videos by adding link with add location? If not, would it be possible to implement?

foo_flv

Reply #27
Is it possible to stream audio from youtube videos by adding link with add location? If not, would it be possible to implement?

No this is not possible with foo_flv i I tried this.
I think that we don't need to watch the video in foobar, but just listen. And to have some preview with images in Playlist. And search option.
I think that this is not dificult to implement in foobar, at all.. , try this script on your browser:

<script src="http://www.yvoschaap.com/ytpage/ytembed.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<div id="ytThumbs"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">
   ytEmbed.init({'block':'ytThumbs','q':'madonna','type':'search','results':10,'order':'most_relevance','player':'embed','layout':'full'});
</script>

*save this as ''html'' and run.

or try to type this adress in browser(this is a small youtube player):
http://1nltui3li1cdki8kde21baj1igs7ekjc.ig...l&hl=en-GB#

This shows how work youtube html. But now you have youtube API, and all you need to run video in aplication. This work perfect.
All this can be added in foobar with some WSH script or simmilar...

Problem is sound, maybe foo_flv can be modified to support online stream, and sound....

But no one is interested for this, some developer?
I wonder why?

foo_flv

Reply #28
Is it possible to see video? Or audio only?

foo_flv

Reply #29
Audio only. No video preview.

Re: foo_flv

Reply #30
Hello,

any place where I can still get foo_flv from ?
Please let me know, I really need it for my sweet Foobar.
Thank you.

Reply #31
If the component is no longer available you should be able to play the same formats with FFmpeg input.

Reply #32
Thx Case, but it does not work with .flv files Foobar still keeps skipping them, it does play .mp4 files.
I would appreciate if someone who uses foo_flv.dll would upload it.

Reply #33
You have to manually add extensions to the FFmpeg input, and install a copy of FFmpeg. If it still doesn't work, dunno what to tell you.

Reply #34
You have to manually add extensions to the FFmpeg input, and install a copy of FFmpeg.

I am not sure what you are trying to tell me, I installed the component and it plays .mp4 files now, .flv is not compatible with mpeg if I am not wrong.
I have the ffmpeg.exe and ffprobe.exe folder specified and added .flv as format (Playback > Decoding > FFmpeg Decoder Wrapper) but it fails to play it.

Reply #35
FFmpeg supports a whole mess of formats. You'll need to add the extension to the FFmpeg input settings manually.

Reply #36
Now that I checked "Show codec names from FFmpeg" it works, thank you very much.