Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New iFP Firmware & Revised Music Manager Program (Read 2434 times) previous topic - next topic

New iFP Firmware & Revised Music Manager Program

New iFP firmware: version 2.00!

Has some bug fixes and menu changes.  Most importantly: you can now label radio tuner presets, and the new EQ function both (1) sounds better (imo, there's more depth--can anyone confirm this?) and (2) is much more customizable.

New Iriver Music Manager program: version 2.01!

First off, this version looks a lot nicer than previous versions, but most importantly, you can finally re-arrange the order of songs on the player.  Also, you can label/sort/delete radio presets through your computer.  Other slight changes as well.

There's apparently a likelihood that one of the upcoming firmware upgrades will allow the iFP units to be recognized as removeable hard drives.  I, for one, can't wait for this feature.
[span style=\'font-family:Arial\']and god, she created civilization (mlc)[/span]

Reply #1
There's apparently a likelihood that one of the upcoming firmware upgrades will allow the iFP units to be recognized as removeable hard drives.  I, for one, can't wait for this feature.

This feature would be awesome

I'd rather not use the software if i didn't have to.

Reply #2
no vorbis?
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."