Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: site glitch: hydrogenaudio member history deleted? (Read 3201 times) previous topic - next topic

site glitch: hydrogenaudio member history deleted?

I utilized sites password reset feature and since see that my post history is deleted.  Is there a fix?

Reply #1
Posting this in General Audio, really?

What post history? Where are you attempting to view your posts? I can click on your name and then “Find member’s posts” in the drop-down menu, or go to your profile and click on Options and then the former link again; both work without a hitch and return all of your posts.

If you’re referring to the Posts tab in the centre of your profile, that only displays recent posts as far as I know, so its not displaying all of your posts would not be a “glitch’; when did you last check it?

Reply #2
Thank you db1989,

My inability to effectively navigate the sites pages combined with no knowledge that "the Posts tab in the centre of..." ones profile “only displays recent posts…” led me to believe my former posts (or access to them) had been deleted.

Thanks again for the tutelage and correction.  Hydrogenaudio site appears more skillfully crafted than many yet not impervious to folly by the impatient clumsy user (me) – Sorry!

I think this thread should now be deleted (or at least moved to off topic or recycle bin).

Reply #3
I would do better to read/look more before typing as this topic had already been moved to "Site Related Discussion" where I can now see I should have originally posted it.