Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Recently added autoplaylist (Read 2543 times) previous topic - next topic

Recently added autoplaylist

Hi everybody!
I´m trying to do and autoplaylist were are shown my latest albums added to my library but I can´t get it like I want..
In this playlist I want more recent albums at the top of the list I tried this: %last_modified% SINCE 2012 SORT DESCENDING BY %last_modified%

but it has two problems:first all the tracknumbers are non-sorted and some tracks in some albums are splitted in diferents (altouht is the same)albums..

Which string should I put??

thanks!!

Reply #1
you need foo_playback_statistics and then you can use the %added% tag

Reply #4
mmmm I´ve noticed one thing...How could I filter .cue files from an autoplaylist?

Try if this works:
Include: %path% HAS .cue
Exclude: NOT %path% HAS .cue
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Reply #5
mmmm I´ve noticed one thing...How could I filter .cue files from an autoplaylist?

Try if this works:
Include: %path% HAS .cue
Exclude: NOT %path% HAS .cue

yess it works!! 
I put this string: %added% SINCE 2012 AND NOT %path% HAS .cue SORT DESCENDING BY %added%

.cue are filtered!the only thing I don´t know is why some albums(not all of them)have their tracknumbers unsorted.. 

thanks!!

Reply #6
You sort them by %added%?
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Reply #8
why some albums(not all of them)have their tracknumbers unsorted..

yes,is the only way to show most recently added at the top of the list.

A compromise could be to sort descending by "$day(%added%)" [the double quotes included in the query!].