Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 v0.9.4 (Read 24045 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 v0.9.4

Reply #50
Hmm the site apparantly is down (at least for me) cause I can't get to it. Any mirrors that have 0.9.4?

foobar2000 v0.9.4

Reply #51
Temporary problem. This should be fixed soon.

foobar2000 v0.9.4

Reply #54
No problem.

The thing is, I don't see why these tags must be lost, as TXXX is clearly defined within ID3v2.3. foobar2000 uses it for 2.4, so hopefully it could be supported soon for 2.3 as well. Peter?

Yeah, foobar handled it just fine in the older versions, shouldn't be that big of a problem to let newer versions support it. I'm at least staying with 0.8 until the id3v2.3 - handling is ok.

AtW

foobar2000 v0.9.4

Reply #55
I've asked but I haven't really got a definitive answer: If I install 0.9.4 over my 0.9.3 installation, is there any possibility that any of my plugins could break?
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

foobar2000 v0.9.4

Reply #56
I've asked but I haven't really got a definitive answer: If I install 0.9.4 over my 0.9.3 installation, is there any possibility that any of my plugins could break?
Great question. Why don't you just test it? I do not see a reason why a plugin should break, but this can probably only answer the person who knows any plugin AND any plugins source code.

foobar2000 v0.9.4

Reply #57
thxs for the new release !!!

but ...

bug?: customized buttons toolbar don't want run with foo_ui_columns.dll Version 0.1.3 beta 1v5

foobar2000 v0.9.4

Reply #58
THX for the release!!
But it doesn't work on Windows Vista(Mine is RC1 Build 5600)
Is there any working foobar under vista?!!
(0.8.3 seems work well,but i can't save settings every time it shuts down)

foobar2000 v0.9.4

Reply #59
Are you using Columns UI v0.1.3 beta 1v5 try this test ver.