Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: iAUDIO M3 Gaptest (using MP3 files) (Read 3964 times) previous topic - next topic

iAUDIO M3 Gaptest (using MP3 files)

This is in response to this thread:

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....topic=28936&hl=

There's approx. a 1/10 sec gap between the 2 tracks. I have yet to try this with Ogg, FLAC or wma files (all of which the M3 support).

Sorry about the poor sound quality. Played it straight from an earbud into my mic.
<==== Hydrogen Audio Bomb

Reply #1
Why not just run a line from the out on the portable to the in on your computer?

Reply #3
I agree with analogy, the quality would be much better if you could use the line in from your sound card.

But thanks for posting it anyway. The gap is indeed small, but still quite noticeable.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Reply #4
The best sample for doing gapless playback testing, what?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=253289"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

What??

analogy: I didn't think of that. It just seemed the easiest way to do it at the time 

Anyway, a general idea can still be gauged from that recording, and that was all that was necessary in this case. Next time (if there happens to be one) that's what I'll do. 
<==== Hydrogen Audio Bomb