Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Napster 2.0 is WMA What quality (Read 4754 times) previous topic - next topic

Napster 2.0 is WMA What quality

Yes, most people in this forum say "who cares?"

But for those of us here who do believe in A future of legitimate audio distribution - does anyone know the bit rate of the songs for Napster 2.0? Hopefully VBR.

Also - it looks like you are going to have to use WMP to transfer your Napster downloads to a portable. I hope drivers gor the Rio Karma and Nomad Zen NX / Xtra are on the way.

Reply #1
Who cares ?
Moved from general to other codecs.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #2
I hope drivers gor the Rio Karma and Nomad Zen NX / Xtra are on the way.

I sure hope they ARENT
地獄

Reply #3
I can't wait to fully enjoy this "legitimate audio distribuition".   
BTW: I loved this Napster 2.0 parody

/link corrected/
"Jazz washes away the dust of everyday life" (Art Blakey)

Reply #4
f*ck the WMA format  and especially anykind of DRM bullshit - I want files that I can easily play on both my win machines and Debian Box without any limits. Will stick with borrowing /buying CDs and getting master files in a proper format like Flac or MPC. EDIT: don't want to touch MP3s at all anymore, would much rather prefer AAC if choosing between those two formats.