Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 736195 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Gallery

Reply #425
I don't know what to add

Better music? Just kidding

kind of wish simplaylist was available for columns ui jsplaylist is apparently too heavy for my PC.

This thread is for Default UI, I was wondering in fact, I thought it was impressive for a DUI skin but you used CUI right?

Default UI Gallery

Reply #426
I don't know what to add

Better music? Just kidding

kind of wish simplaylist was available for columns ui jsplaylist is apparently too heavy for my PC.

This thread is for Default UI, I was wondering in fact, I thought it was impressive for a DUI skin but you used CUI right?

CUI? Columns UI? than yeah I did, I saw a couple that did, so I tough it was allowed.

On the other hand, the Only thing that will not work with default ui is the spectrum on the bottom, but you can easily replicated probably.

Anyone know any good fonts for playlist?

Default UI Gallery

Reply #428

Default UI Gallery

Reply #429
a bit of experimental hacking with WSH panel mod means i can have a fancy console panel with background image...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #432

Re: Default UI Gallery

Reply #434
[...] also no library (drag&drop folder and play)
Same, never used the library so I don't really have the need for an advanced layout, but I decided to play around a little with the Default UI this weekend, using no additional components whatsoever. The only thing that sort of sucks is still having no elapsed time within the default playlist (I remember it used to work in the very old UI, in the days long before 1.0) but I'm not going to install another playlist viewer or Text Display for that alone either, so I settled for the status bar for simplicity's sake.

Reply #436
My layout is loosely based on a WSH panel mod version that I found somewhere on the net a while ago, but unfortunately, I cannot find the original anymore.

However, mine looks like this:

I attached my exported theme to this post, so that you could easily import it on your end and just oin case, here's the link to the WSH panel mod, right next door.

If your covers won't show up, you might want to adjust your album art search patterns.
(prefs > display > album art > front cover > eg. *%album%*front*.jpg)

Cheers,
Maggi
[edit]fixed image url and typo[/edit]

Reply #437

Reply #438
I was reconstructing this before like crazy, I am really amazed with the customization feature of this player, no dull moments :) , I've been using this player when Winamp got near to its death bed.

This is mine, I forgot the components I used, but I can look it up if you guys want.

Reply #439
This is my current setup

Reply #440

Been using this same layout for years but recently updated it for Windows 10.

Reply #442
:))

My foobar2000, but not finished yet.
A rose will bloom, it then will fade.

Reply #444
I like to invest more time on metadata tags than layout, though mine's old-fashioned, it's not bad

Custom/standard tags listed on youtube
Neither an audiophile, nor album snob. Why do ratings threads always have someone saying they don't believe in rating music?
Record Label Icons: 600x600 pngs appropriate for any color background:
freeimage.host/johnbuck/?list=images&sort=name_asc&page=1

Reply #445
Hey guys,

been using DUI for a couple of years already and I still love it, that's how my foobar looks like at the moment:

Reply #446
Hey guys,

been using DUI for a couple of years already and I still love it, that's how my foobar looks like at the moment:

What component do you use for the album visualization? It looks like an esplaylist panel, but I can't get the side info so close to the top border.
I'm late

Reply #447
Hey,

yes it's EsPlaylist 0.1.3.9, you can grab it here:
http://foo2k.chottu.net/

If I get you right, you mean the covers on the bottom or the visualisation above the main album cover?

Reply #448
Hey,

yes it's EsPlaylist 0.1.3.9, you can grab it here:
http://foo2k.chottu.net/

If I get you right, you mean the covers on the bottom or the visualisation above the main album cover?

Yes, the one on the bottom. I use the same version of esplaylist, but this is how it looks like in my config:

As you can see the first line of the side info is a bit above the middle of the picture. There is actually a fourth line with the label and the catalog number, but you can't read it because it is below the bottom of the pictures. It seems like you managed to reduce the header height. How?
I'm late

Reply #449
Yes, there is a little trick.

You have to use the field "Title" in the "Grouping Layer Settings".
This line gives you the first row beside the cover, in my case it is the "album title"

You open the "Grouping Layer Settings" by a double-click on the "Preset Setting" or click "Edit", take a look at my screenshot.