Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Seekbar Problem (Read 831 times) previous topic - next topic

Seekbar Problem

Greetings. I have recently been trying out Foobar2000 and am really liking it. I particularly like the simplified interface after using the flashy WinAmp for many years. However, I encountered one issue. There is a website I use to preview music prior to purchasing, which I like because I can preview the entire album as opposed to just 30 second clips. The problem is that when I preview an album, the seekbar does not appear at all, so I cannot scan through the songs. I like to do this because it allows me to quickly preview songs by jumping through them. It appears that the link to the albums is an M3U link. I never had this issue with WinAmp. Is there any way to get this to work in Foobar2000?

Thanks.