Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WinXP, Enqueue (more than 1) Folder will invoke "move items" (Read 914 times) previous topic - next topic

WinXP, Enqueue (more than 1) Folder will invoke "move items"

Windows XP (SP3)
Foobar2000 v1.2.3 (stable)

Preferences: Shell Integration
[ ] Set as teh default audio CD player
  • Folder context menus
  • Set "Enqueue" as the default action
  • Bring to front when adding new files
  • Always send new files to playlist: Default
    Sort incoming files by: %path_sort%
    Restrict incoming files to: *
    Exlude file types: *.CUE

Symptoms:
    When I try to select more than one folder and "Enqueue in foobar2000", Windows will ask several times to move files/folders to a new location.
    The "move items" dialogue box appears and shows me the folder tree of where to move the selected folders.
    It does it several times, I think twice for each folder selected.
    I 'cancel' every request to move files and all the files finally load into foobar2000.

Adding one folder is fine.
    Attempting to add at least one more will cause this conflict.

I did a search in the support forums here and did not find anyone else with the same problem.
    Most context menu/shell integration issues do not involve the Windows "move items" symptom.

Any ideas?
I like to use "HD audio" in PaulStretch. "HD audio", lol.