Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 880233 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1525
Is it possible to copy automatically the lyrics
from a text file (txt or lrc) to the %lyrics% tag inside the track?
If yes, even with many songs at a time (bulk copy)?

There may be a simpler method but this one seems to work:
- select local file as a source
- save method - to tags
- select tracks
- context menu - download lyrics

Is there a way in FB to know if a track has an associated lyrics file or not?

Thanks.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1526
Thanks.

I don't understand the question. If there is a lyrics file in a selected directory and lyrics are displayed that would be a good indication :-). I assumed you had files already and wanted to transfer lyrics to tags.

You can also double click (properties) "association search" in search order (sources) to see which lyrics files are connected to songs.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1527
Thanks.

I don't understand the question. If there is a lyrics file in a selected directory and lyrics are displayed that would be a good indication :-). I assumed you had files already and wanted to transfer lyrics to tags.

You can also double click (properties) "association search" in search order (sources) to see which lyrics files are connected to songs.

Thank you for your answer.

I mean: "Is there a titleformatting tag that tells if a track has an associated lyrics file?"
Something that would work within an $if() as this example:
Code: [Select]
$if(%associated%,...   ,...   )

or, at least, that would let me select all the associated tracks by filtering the db.

Thanks.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1528
Not an expert but I don't see how using conventional means. The problem would be referring to lyrics files (names) in some user defined directory. In theory: columns, formatting string comparison - equal filename = artist - title 1, 0. Except for the filename which is a track not lyrics filename (assuming they are properly named).

Why can't you transfer them all and those with lyrics tags would be the ones that had lyrics files :-)

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1529
I tried the search string [%title%] "lyrics.wikia.com" OR "genius.com" OR "oldielyrics.com" for "Online DB: Google search"
but now I have the same string into Timestamped 3 and in all the others Online DB search containers: how can I go back
to the original string of "Timestamped 3" (I don't know which one was)?

Thanks.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1530
If lyrics of a track were saved by lyrics3 plugin in the UNSYNCED LYRICS  field and you use "Tag Search" as the first engine in the  Lyrics3-Preferences then the "Source" in the "About current lyrics" will  be "UNSYNCED LYRICS" and the "orginal" source will be erased forever.

The  solution can be as suggested in this thread to display the original  source DB/Lyrics Site on the first lines of the "Lyrics" tab.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1531
a component made years ago , adding 4 or 5 more lyric sources for lyrics3: 
千千静听/ttplayer  (timestamps 2 or 3 )?
虾米音乐/xiami.com
百度音乐/mp3.baidu.com
qq音乐/music.qq.com

download:
https://userscloud.com/2xn3muinb1ir

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1532
Is there a way to block the plugin from collating information from azlyrics? It always returns: "Visit www.azlyrics.com for these lyrics."
It's part of the Timestamped sure, but it also pops for the Google search as first result so naturally this is what the plugin shows by default.

Note that editing the title as per the top reply on this page DOES work, but it's more of a workaround of azlyrics being nonfunctional.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1534
????/ttplayer  (timestamps 2 or 3 )?
????/xiami.com
????/mp3.baidu.com
qq??/music.qq.com

download:

From what I'm seeing none of those are for lyrics in English. Could you add some English lyric sources?

thanks

It works for English lyrics too. ????/ttplayer has some rather rare (not present in timestamped 3) .lrc and non synchronized files. Searching is a bit problematic - wide search parameters and some false results but it's a small price, very useful add-on.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1535
Does this replace the lyrics3 plugin or I have to add and configure a new panel?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1536
Does this replace the lyrics3 plugin or I have to add and configure a new panel?

No and no, it adds optional sources to the existing lyrics panel.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1538
How? I put it next to foo_uie_lyrics3.dll and new sources didn't appear. There are no instructions whatsoever...

I think you should install it like any other plugin.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1539
How? I put it next to foo_uie_lyrics3.dll and new sources didn't appear. There are no instructions whatsoever...

I think you should install it like any other plugin.

Ah... Ironically the simplest one I didn't think of.

Also, ugh... These Chinese hieroglyphs...
At least some pinyin would be nice so I could tell them apart.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1541
????/ttplayer  (timestamps 2 or 3 )?
????/xiami.com
????/mp3.baidu.com
qq??/music.qq.com

download:

From what I'm seeing none of those are for lyrics in English. Could you add some English lyric sources?

thanks

as michtar said, it works for english too.
actually i had made another component for lyrics, you can add custom sources by writing jscripts easily(like wsh), but it comes with Chinese only.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1543
Genius no longer loading from Google Search? Load Failed every single time regardless of what song I search.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1544
Hello, thanks for this wonderful plugin. But I have a problem since I'm using it, I get huge memory leaks and the entire system gets unaccessable if I enable it. This can be 'fixed' by blocking Fb2K with the firewall (but also breaks the plugin functionally).

Lyric Show Panel 3 v0.4.5
Fb2K 1.3.8 and also on the latest beta
Win 7 up to win 10 (all systems)

Pretty much all settings default, only 'prefer synced' + 'only save synced lyrics automatically' and 'save to tag' is used.

I also tried to set another method as 'save to tag' because I think that could be the problem, but it's the same. Depending on the status if there is already a lyric or not it 'laggs' or uses high CPU usage for xyz seconds minutes. The same thing is also if I want to display the current lyrics, under some rare situations it eats my entire CPU for no reasons.

Would be nice to fix that because it's really dramatically, especially if I load a new album which has no lyrics and it searches for them.

Btw the Op also needs hardly an update, google code is now read-only, versions bump and such.

Thanks, let me know if I can help on debugging the issue or such.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1545
Does anyone have troubles with timestamped 3 serving lyrics like this:
On <00:27.92>the <00:28.19>edges <00:28.47>of <00:28.62>the <00:28.83>sharpest <00:29.81>knives,

Of course this is loaded instead of the other two correct ones from the same database...

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1546
Hello,

I've recently installed foo_uie_lyrics3. It works perfectly fine with songs that have ID3 tags (i.e. songs that I downloaded in iTunes). However, the majority of my music library is in the .wav format which does not support tags. I have not found a way to download lyrics for these songs, because I don't know how to let the plugin use the folder structure as a search parameter to find lyrics (i.e. /Music/Metallica/Master of Puppets/01 Battery/).

Is there a way to get lyrics if you use .wav files?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1547
foobar can tag wav files but other software might not be able to read them. the most sane thing to is convert those wav files to flac. if you use itunes/ipods/iphone/ipads etc then apple lossless would be a better choice.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1548
foobar can tag wav files but other software might not be able to read them. the most sane thing to is convert those wav files to flac. if you use itunes/ipods/iphone/ipads etc then apple lossless would be a better choice.

That's not an option for me. I need a way to do it via the folder structure.