Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I need suggestions for a good pair of earphones (Read 3146 times) previous topic - next topic

I need suggestions for a good pair of earphones

Hi,

Recently my pair of nokia earphones (The ones you get with Nokia N91) fell down and broke. i was using using them for over 5 years and it was unbeatable. But now I have to buy a new pair.

I am looking for a set that provides me the best clarity and depth. I mean my broken pair was good in every aspect

Can anyone suggest me a new set of earphones?

Budget : Upto Rs. 1000

Reply #1
GoodCans.com has some recommendations in different price ranges. 

I don't use in-ears, but I do have a couple of headphones that Good Cans recommends, and their reviews and recommendations seem reasonable with a minimum amount of "audiophile nonsense".    Of course, they only review & recommend what they sell...    (I didn't  buy my headphones from Good Cans.  It's mostly just a coincidence that I own some headphones they recommend.)

Budget : Upto Rs. 1000
Sorry, but what's Rs?  (RSD = Serbian Dinar?  RUB = Russian Ruble?)  How much is that in U.S. Dollars, or Euros, or British Pounds?

Reply #2
What sort of phones do you want? I have limited experience but have been very happy with Westones IEMs

Reply #3
SuperLux HD381F (or the normal variant without an F).

Cheers,
Peter

Reply #4
Recently my pair of nokia earphones (The ones you get with Nokia N91) fell down and broke. i was using using them for over 5 years and it was unbeatable. But now I have to buy a new pair.
jimmight