Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Best MP3 Holiday Gift !! (Read 3202 times) previous topic - next topic

Best MP3 Holiday Gift !!

You know what I want for Christmas?

Lame 3.90 stable!

Unfortunately I don't think that will happen....

However, I beseech, beg, implore, (running out of verbs) the Developers to release Lame 3.90 beta by Christmas or New Years at the latest... after all its just another "Beta", and after 9 alphas Lame appears very stable right now...

And then in February release 3.90 stable.  After all we want to start off 2002 right! We should begin by deleting lame 3.70 stable on all servers that have it--total annihilation...

I mean its a shame people are still downloading 3.70 stable in stead of 3.90 stable simply because "no gap" is not finished...
or does anyone else know what other features are holding us back?

Best MP3 Holiday Gift !!

Reply #1
I believe part of what was being waited on was getting my modifications into LAME

However, I've recommended that we definitely shoot for a release by Christmas, or worst case by the end of the year.

I'm "done" with my quality updates for the time being so I see no problem making such a release.

Best MP3 Holiday Gift !!

Reply #2
Yes. please RTM! 

Regards, stoff

Best MP3 Holiday Gift !!

Reply #3
SO why don't they release a stable by christmas and then another stable after they finish nogap?

Best MP3 Holiday Gift !!

Reply #4
yeah, same thoughts here