Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album split up (Read 911 times) previous topic - next topic

Album split up

Hey, 

Just downloaded your player, foobar2000, and it found everything fine on my disc. However, there are duplicates and it didn't find all the folders in Pono Music

World20 I have on my computer. Also, I started listening to Astral Weeks by Van Morrison and picked another album but it interrupted Astral Weeks and now 

it's split into 2 albums, one with 5 songs, one with the other 3 ?!*%--. Uninstalled and re-installed twice but foobar remembers the effed up set up.

Tried to find a tutorial by subject and couldn't. Now, I'm trying the Forum.  I am trying your program because Vista no longer supports Pono Music World20

and J River who wrote that program wants money for their player.  Also, I was wondereing if I can use my portable Pono player with your program to

download my HD music and to transfer it to my player?

Could you help me solve these problems and direct me to a turorial that answers all these types of questions?

Thanks,

Frank Campbell

Album split up

Reply #1
can you attach a screenshot of your problem?
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.