Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WSH Panel Mod script discussion/help (Read 1375516 times) previous topic - next topic

WSH Panel Mod script discussion/help

Reply #4450
I have this in Tag ''Similar'' in mp3:

''Howard Hewett,Keith Washington,Jeffrey Osborne,Miki Howard,Freddie Jackson,Gerald Levert,Lalah Hathaway,Phil Perry,Chanté Moore,Anita Baker,Eric Benét,Atlantic Starr,Mint Condition,Johnny Gill,Regina Belle,Stephanie Mills,Kem,Karyn White,Angela Winbush,L.T.D.,LeVert,Kindred The Family Soul,Frank Mccomb,Rachelle Ferrell,Najee,Boney James,The Whispers,Peabo Bryson,After 7,Carl Thomas,Gerald Albright,Patti LaBelle,Troop,Al B. Sure!,Kenny Lattimore,Patti Austin,George Howard,Tevin Campbell,Rahsaan Patterson,Norman Brown,Jaheim,Jonathan Butler,Dave Hollister,Kirk Whalum,Teena Marie,Pieces Of A Dream,Silk,Hil St. Soul,Walter Beasley,Ledisi ''

@mire777
I'm wondering if you have a script for tagging Similar Artist into tags??
Biography View component provides this only for now playing track
is their way to write them into tags??

Reply #4451
@mire777
I'm wondering if you have a script for tagging Similar Artist into tags??
Biography View component provides this only for now playing track
is their way to write them into tags??

Yes, i was made script that write similar artist into tags on track play. And also script was with library radio based on this, but this didnt work as i expected. So i delete script.
This scrpt was also with a lot of other futures: rating, playcount, genre taging, love-unlove, library search..
I was start to make WSH Tagging tool.
But since i donbt use all this futures, i decide to keep only auto genre tags, and that's it..

Dont know exactly, for what you use "similar artist"?

Reply #4452
Yes, i was made script that write similar artist into tags on track play. And also script was with library radio based on this, but this didnt work as i expected. So i delete script.
This scrpt was also with a lot of other futures: rating, playcount, genre taging, love-unlove, library search..

seems like a very useful script
any chance you still have it??

Dont know exactly, for what you use "similar artist"?

same reason as yours back then
to make a Autoplaylist from all Similar artists

Reply #4453
Writing all that in to a file tag seems crazy to me. It certainly wouldn't make creating an autoplaylist any easier than modifying my last.fm similar artists script to do the same thing. You could add this function to create an autoplaylist when you double click the panel...

Code: [Select]
function on_mouse_lbtn_dblclk() {
    if (list.lastfm_mode == 0 && list.lastfm_artist_method == 0 && list.data.length > 0) {
        var query = "";
        _.forEach(_.map(list.data, "name"), function (item, i) {
            if (i > 0)
                query += " OR ";
            query += "artist IS " + item;
        });
        fb.CreateAutoPlaylist(plman.PlaylistCount, list.artist + ": similar artists", query);
        plman.ActivePlaylist = plman.PlaylistCount - 1;
    }
}

For this snippet to work with JScript Panel, replace fb.CreateAutoPlaylist with plman.CreateAutoPlaylist.

Reply #4454
I don't really need to tag the files, so this is perfect for me  thanks for this marc!!!

Reply #4455
I just realised I made that more complicated than it needs to be. You can replace the forEach bit with this...

_.forEach(list.data, function (item, i) {
            if (i > 0)
                query += " OR ";
            query += "artist IS " + item.name;
        });

Reply #4456
seems like a very useful script
any chance you still have it??

same reason as yours back then
to make a Autoplaylist from all Similar artists

I wanted radio based on similar artist, and this didn't work well (if you don't have all artist in library, or you don't have them at all) you can't have continuous play..
If you want autoplaylist only, this is possible.
I can write same script again.

Reply #4457
For now this is 'genre tag' script.
If someone need this..
Script will tag files on ''track play''.
You can: turn on 'Auto Tag' or tag files manualy.

Script first search tags by song, if song not exist(or don't have tags), then artist global tags will be used.

By default 'Tag All Files' is disabled.
You can enable this on line (11-12; 261 - 264)..
Be careful!
If you use 'Tag All Files' from menu, be sure to turn off all other scripts that use last.fm before you proceed.
Last.fm allows you only 5 requests per second. (This script will send 1 request per 1-2 second.)
I'm not responsible for what you do with your API, or if your account be baned..
I was add this option only for me..

Link for download>

Reply #4458
Need help! Does anyone knows how to write a script for a button from a font (I suppose it must be done with gr.GdiDrawText) and with color change on mouse hover? I'm stuck on that "hover" part

Reply #4459
Need help! Does anyone knows how to write a script for a button from a font (I suppose it must be done with gr.GdiDrawText) and with color change on mouse hover? I'm stuck on that "hover" part

function on_mouse_move(x, y, mask) {
    button.hover = (x >= button.x && x < button.x + button.w && y >= button.y && y < button.y + button.h) ? true : false;
    window.Repaint();
}

function on_mouse_leave() {
    button.hover = false;
    window.Repaint();
}

function on_paint(gr) {
    button.color = (button.hover) ? 0xffffffff : 0xffaaaaaa;
    gr.GdiDrawText(button.text, button.font, button.color, button.x, button.y, button.w, button.h, 0x8c05);
}

button = {
    text: "\uF04B",
    font: gdi.Font("FontAwesome", 14, 0),
    x: 10,
    y: 10,
    w: 30,
    h: 30
};

TBH I don't think it's so difficult to think up.
I sincerely advise you to have a read through others' scripts.

Reply #4460
TBH I don't think it's so difficult to think up.
I sincerely advise you to have a read through others' scripts.

Scrummble, thank you so much! Those first two functions and if...else statement were my headache - I didn't think up were to put them. And I see that is so simple, it's working now. Thanks for advice, I'll check what can I adapt from others' scripts.

Reply #4461
Can anyone help me fixing marc2003's Last.fm playcount sync script?

When trying to do a library import, only loved tracks are updated. Updating of play counts fails with the message

Last.fm Playcount Sync: {"error":3,"message":"Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package"}

Thanks!

Hello everybody!!! As somebody knows status of above mentioned problem? Could you please inform. I really need it ))). Thanks and best regards.

Reply #4462
Nothing has changed since my original reply to that post.

the last.fm API is amazingly broken at the moment so there is nothing i or anyone else can do about it.

Reply #4464
fb.RunMainMenuCommand("View/Hide");

buttons.buttons.hide = new _.button(ww-50, 5, 15, 15, {normal : "buttons\\hide.png"}, function () { fb.RunMainMenuCommand("View/Hide"); }, "Hide");
    buttons.buttons.exit = new _.button(ww-25, 5, 15, 15, {normal : "buttons\\exit.png"}, function () { fb.Exit(); }, "Exit");

I've made two buttons for 'View/Hide' & 'Exit' like the above.
The exit button works very well with a single click. But, "Hide" button works with a double click.
What should I do to make 'Hide' button work with a single left mouse button click?
(FYI, I'm now using js script panel ver. 1.0.7 )

Re: WSH Panel Mod script discussion/help

Reply #4465
Can anyone help me fixing marc2003's Last.fm playcount sync script?

When trying to do a library import, only loved tracks are updated. Updating of play counts fails with the message

Last.fm Playcount Sync: {"error":3,"message":"Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package"}

Thanks!

Here is a fixed playcount script for WSH panel mod: https://gist.github.com/phts/6b41ddcc5566605fbf8b

It contains conformed fixes made in my fork of JPanel scripts. The main of them: user.getTopTracks is used instead of library.getTracks from a new Last.fm API.

Reply #4466
Hello everyone!

I'm completely new to WSH Panel Mod and I don't know how to script yet. I found <Mire777's biography script> that I enjoy but I'm looking for a similar script that can display %biography% text stored on tags. Can you help me with a script that can do that?

Thank you!

Reply #4467
Hi Marc,

I'm using your "track info + seekbar + buttons" script.  Is it possible to add a function so that when you hover on the cover image it will show a larger size?

Cheers!

Reply #4468
That's not possible.

Reply #4470
Not sure what you mean by "again". Even my old WSH scripts still fetch text and they support Russian bio text even though the menu options are all in English. I know recent changes at last.fm will have broken the WSH thumbs script but I have updated versions for my JScript Panel component (forked from WSH panel mod)

Component: https://github.com/19379/foo-jscript-panel

Complete scripts: https://github.com/19379/foo-jscript-panel/wiki/Scripts

Reply #4471
I use a script from marc2003 for last.fm, to display photos and biographies, I do not like that, if there is no picture on the website that it downloads a star

how to do that did not download star

Reply #4472
If you're using WSH panel mod scripts with my name on that are downloading art from last.fm, they must have been modified by someone else. I stated a few posts up that my originals should have stopped working when last.fm made some changes to their website.

As for showing that image, my script has only ever downloaded what is visible on the images page for a given artist on their website.

edit: Looking at my changes, if someone copied my code between Jan 28th and Feb 7th then you would get that image. My own script hasn't had that issue since then.

Reply #4473
Yes i`m using wsh panel mod with your modified script, i want to use yours, but where is i can download your script who work with wsh panel mod

Reply #4474
Obviously my suggestion would be to use JScript Panel because I update my scripts regularly.

If you're running windows XP then you can't use it. If that is the case, browse inside the wsh_marc2003\js folder and open thumbs.js in a text editor.

Replace this...

.filter(function (item) {
return item.src.indexOf("http://img2-ak.lst.fm/i/u/avatar170s") == 0;
})

with

.filter({"className" : "image-list-image"})