Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: no meaningful content (Read 2847 times) previous topic - next topic

no meaningful content

I'm trying to rip the AC3 stream on the DVD-Audio disc "Linkin Park - Reanimation". I don't care about the hires PPCM stream, I know its impossible to copy, but the disc also had 6 channel AC3 stream which I would prefer over my regular CD copy.
As it was stored in the video_ts folder, I assumed it was easy to rip, like with my other DVDA disc, "Iron Maiden - Dance of Death". But unfortunetaly, that was not the case.

This is a TOS violation right here. Don't mention what you are actually ripping next time you have this discussion, you know that disc is copyrighted to Warner Bros. 
budding I.T professional

no meaningful content

Reply #1
Is it? He's ripping his own disc for personal backup...

no meaningful content

Reply #2
Who cares who the disc is copyrighted to.  What's the difference?  It's his disc. No TOS violation, as you call it. 

Why post stuff like that?