Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MiniDVD With 192Kbit AC3 Audio - FTP Download (Read 4328 times) previous topic - next topic

MiniDVD With 192Kbit AC3 Audio - FTP Download

Made this to set an example.... Functionality is what we need, not some codec nobody will ever actually use... Tell me, what fun is music if you can't easily play it in your livingroom at any moment you like?

If you encode music in any lossy format... Right at that point you made the descision to keep it in that format, because re-encoding to another format will give loss over loss. So better use something compatible.....

Next time I'll make it 224Kbit AC3 and stuff a cd full instead of only one album...

The Cure - Greatest Hits MiniDVD Demo By Me:)

Have fun

Admin's Note:  Address edited out due to illegal content

PS:
It's a bin/cue image, burn with cdrwin or other app....
Or use a CDEmulator and soft dvd player to check it.
For playing on set-top machines or game consoles yuor best bet is burning to CDrw....

Reply #1
Why don't you delete that web address and provide another way of contacting you to get informations on your rips?

It's not good to use this board to promote music piracy. The admins won't like it either, I believe...

Reply #2
mikemikez:

I believe most people appreciate someone's desire to share something with a community, but please realize that pirated music is against the rules of this board.  Please do not post the address again.  Thanks.

Reply #3
Sorry, thought it wouldn't be that much of a problem...

Hope you do understand that this post was not about sharing music at all......

Mikez