Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Laibach-Macbeth cuesheet (Read 6657 times) previous topic - next topic

Laibach-Macbeth cuesheet

Hey I just got Laibach's Macbeth.  It has 11 'tracks', but the disk has only one track. So, I spent about half an hour with Audacity and came up with this.  I figured at least now, somebody might be able to use what I did.

Oh and I really like it.  Amazon even sells this one, which is where I got it.  Coincidentia oppositorum is my favorite track, but I'm the only one who knows what that is .  If you have a better place in mind for me to share it, let me know.  I'm thinking of torrenting it eventually, but since this one is easily available in the US, I probably won't.

http://pastebin.com/qgn1eWcq

Laibach-Macbeth cuesheet

Reply #1
If you have a better place in mind for me to share it, let me know.

http://www.regeert.nl/cuesheet/ ?

(Edit: suppose you know, since there is already a cuesheet there with precisely the same times. Too bad for me my pressing is a second off ...)

Laibach-Macbeth cuesheet

Reply #3
Hey I just got Laibach's Macbeth.  It has 11 'tracks', but the disk has only one track. So, I spent about half an hour with Audacity and came up with this.  I figured at least now, somebody might be able to use what I did.

Oh and I really like it.  Amazon even sells this one, which is where I got it.  Coincidentia oppositorum is my favorite track, but I'm the only one who knows what that is .  If you have a better place in mind for me to share it, let me know.  I'm thinking of torrenting it eventually, but since this one is easily available in the US, I probably won't.

http://pastebin.com/qgn1eWcq

Thanks! I love this album!

I have a couple other 1 track albums that I need to split up... Skinny Puppy's Aint It Dead Yet for one...

Laibach-Macbeth cuesheet

Reply #5
Just got the vinyl, which tells me that what I thought were tracks 1--7 and 8--11 were actually 1--6 and 7--11. I really can't find where I went wrong. Perhaps 10.5.1941 is just the 16 sec clip of planes, since on 1941-05-10 there was an air raid on London. I just didn't expect such short tracks.

Then I think what I thought were Wutach Slucht and Die Zeit should be combined since they have some consistencies. This pattern on a guitar if it makes sense o_o_ooo__oo_ooo_, and sort of the same horns.

All the track boundaries I guessed were reasonable; just not right. Changes (I'll work out the cuesheet later):
Code: [Select]
Wutach Slucht (1:07)        ---- Wutach Slucht (4:11)
Die Zeit (3:04)             /
Ohne Geld (1:15)            ---- Die Zeit (1:15)
U.S.A. (3:51)               ---- Ohne Geld (3:51)
10.5.1941 (0:49)            ---- U.S.A. (0:49)
Expectans expectavos (0:31) ---- 10.5.1941 (0:17)
                               \ Expectans expectavos (0:14)

Laibach-Macbeth cuesheet

Reply #6
Updated the file on pastebin and on regeert.nl/cuesheet.