Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to open the Album List from an alternative UI? (Read 2051 times) previous topic - next topic

How to open the Album List from an alternative UI?

Hi
in foobar 0.8.3 i have a windows (that i can resize) with my album list , like the first screenshot

in foobar last version i haven't this windows like the second screenshot

which component should i download to have an album list like the fist screenshot in the last foobar

thanks

kind regards

Screenshot of foobar2000 0.8.3
Screenshot of foobar2000 with a non-default UI

Moderation: Please do not inline images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. Please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.

Reply #1
You need the album list component (foo_albumlist), which is included in the foobar2000 installer.

Check Preferences, Components to see if it's present. If not, reinstall foobar2000.

If you were using the default user interface, you would be able to open the window from the Library menu.

Since you have chosen to use something else, please bother the person who created it.

Reply #2
You need the album list component (foo_albumlist), which is included in the foobar2000 installer.

Check Preferences, Components to see if it's present. If not, reinstall foobar2000.

If you were using the default user interface, you would be able to open the window from the Library menu.

Since you have chosen to use something else, please bother the person who created it.

thanks for the answer
i have this components  foo_albumlist_autoupdate.dll

and i use panels ui