Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: - Wavpack4Wavelab 0.94 RC1 released - (Read 3437 times) previous topic - next topic

- Wavpack4Wavelab 0.94 RC1 released -

Hi guys,

I've just released version 0.94 RC1 (release candidate 1) of my Wavpack4Wavelab5 file I/O plugin.

This is feature complete and barring any newly discovered bugs, ready for release.  I need you to try and break it as much as possible, then report any bugs here.  Make sure you read the ReadMe file first as some options aren't obvious due to Wavelab5 limitations (future Wavelab versions should remove these).
--
gl.tter
Author of -Wavpack4Wavelab- and -CheckWavpackFiles-

Reply #1
Sorry, this was supposed to go in 'Lossless Codecs'.  Could an admin move it there please?

Reply #2
Hi
I have a problem. I can't open files with Hungarian or Czech letters (like ő, š...). It happens only with wavpack files. In file-open dialog the preview is working.

Reply #3
Hi
I have a problem. I can't open files with Hungarian or Czech letters (like ő, š...). It happens only with wavpack files. In file-open dialog the preview is working.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=346099"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Peti,

can you send me a small (< 1 meg) example file that I can test with?  Please email to gl.tter [AT] r-i-l [DOT] net.