Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: :( Why cant i buy nero mp4 plugin (Read 4326 times) previous topic - next topic

:( Why cant i buy nero mp4 plugin

xNero 5.5.10.0 is officiel out now however there is no option in the nero website to buy Ivan's nice mp4 plugin.

Can someone help me. as i have allready used all my trial encodings

Does anybody now if i can bribe Ivan to make me an commandline encoder on the new mp4 encoder :-)
Sven Bent - Denmark

Reply #1
I've run out of encodings too.  The plugin will hopefully be out for purchase soon; the site does list the price of the plugin at $15.00 US.  I guess we will just have to wait until they set it up so we can order it.  I hope it doesn't take too long  . 

Jordan

Reply #2
Command line version???    /me starts up the PsyTELDrop src...
  B)

Reply #3
command line encoder... for automatic encoding of ripped track

cannot use any dropper for that
Sven Bent - Denmark

Reply #4
sven, what do you mean then??   

Reply #5
instead of doing a rip with EAC and theb encode by nero

EAC could use the commandline encoder and automatic encode the ripped tracks in one single progress
Sven Bent - Denmark

Reply #6
sure for ripping eac owns all else imo too.      with it's tag support and 100% ripping secure mode, nothing touches it with all the filetypes it supports.

cheers

Reply #7
Nero 5.5.10.0 is officiel out now however there is no option in the nero website to buy Ivan's nice mp4 plugin.

The planning is to make it available somewhere this weekend.

Menno

Reply #8
Will there ever be a command line mp4 utility that could be used with EAC or any ripper of your choice like LAME for MP3?

I'd even be willing to buy it if there was! 

Reply #9
The planning is to make it available somewhere this weekend.

Menno

Just curious if this plugin would work with Media Jukebox as well? If so, life would be real good.