Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: M-Audio Delta 10/10LT (Read 3209 times) previous topic - next topic

M-Audio Delta 10/10LT

Hi there I'm setting up a home studio and my Pc is to be there at the centre. I would like a high quality sound card with multiple i/o's.

I have seen the M-Audio 10/10LT which sound pretty cool does anyone have one of these and if so is it any good? I presume it is.

I would go for the 24/99 audiophile but it only has 2 analog inputs

What other cards would you suggest?

Thanks

Spence

M-Audio Delta 10/10LT

Reply #2
I would like between 6 and 10 inputs to record my band setup.

My buget is about £300.

Do you know anything about the 10/10?

Spence

M-Audio Delta 10/10LT

Reply #3
Oh and thanks for the info on the other cards.

I've had a look, not heard of either previously. They both could do the job.

M-Audio Delta 10/10LT

Reply #4
Don't know too much about the 10/10, but was going to buy a 10/10LT. In the end got a 410 since I didn't need all the inputs.
One thing to be aware of is that the 10/10LT is closer to the 410 in terms of spec (SNR etc) than it is to a full 10/10. I don't think the 10/10LT has balanced inputs/outputs which could be of concern depending on what you are connecting it to.

I've seen the 10/10LT for about £300 in the UK, but can't remember where. A google search should come up with something.

From a quality perspective, I think the RME is better (purely subjective comment based on the spec) but it will end up costing more by the time you add on the I/O board for more inputs. You may still be able to pick up one of the older RME cards and I/O board for your budget.

- Audio Spyder