Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI: Album List Panel + Playlist switcher - Focusing problem (Read 1494 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI: Album List Panel + Playlist switcher - Focusing problem

Hi,

I'm using Columns UI and an instance of NG Playlist as my main playlist (Screenshot: D). I also have an Album List panel displaying my directory structure (A) and a Playlist switcher panel (B). I have another playlist panel using ELPlaylist ©. The ELPlaylist panel is set to always display the playlist "Library view". Album List panel is set to auto send the selected folder to the playlist "Library view". This leads to the ELPlaylist panel always showing the content of the selected folder in the Album List panel which is exactly what I want.

My problem is, that everytime I select a folder in the Album List panel and the "Library view" playlist is changed, the Playlist switcher selects the "Library view" playlist and the playlist "Library view" is displayed in the NG Playlist (D). Is it possible to turn that off? I want the main playlist (NG Playlist, D) to keep displaying the playlist it did before I clicked on something in the Album List panel. There is a

Here is a screenshot of my config: