Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Command Line? Documentation? (Read 2260 times) previous topic - next topic

Command Line? Documentation?

I really, really searched for this, but I can't seem to find ANY documentation for Foobar other than the really obvious stuff.

I am trying to call Foobar from the command line (from myHTPC), and want it to launch right into the Bacon wrapper.  I managed to discover from a post somewhere a syntax for switches like this:

/command:"menu item/menu item/menu item"  But it doesn't seem to actually work for launching Bacon (or any of the other visualizations). 

Is there any documentation?  Is what I am trying to do possible?  I can call foobar with a list of tracks quite nicely, I just want to automate launching milkdrop.

Help?

Grot

Reply #1
foobar2000.exe /command:"Components/Visualization/BACON"

Works well here.

Reply #2
OK, that's what I've been trying, can you confirm that you can send it a track and that command at the same time and have it work, that's my problem....

Reply #3
FYI - I did get this to work finally, in myHTPC I needed to include the parameter right in the executable line, not in the parameters field.

Now, about documentation....