Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Subscriptions are pruned if there is no reply to the topic after (Read 7625 times) previous topic - next topic

"Subscriptions are pruned if there is no reply to the topic after

Hi all

I have a crap memory and as such I like to keep old posts to refer back to as the years roll by. 

I'm new to HA and just noticed on the subscriptions page that it say:  "Note: Subscriptions are pruned if there is no reply to the topic after 365 days". 

Is there any way of changing this or is it fixed?

Many thanks

Max

"Subscriptions are pruned if there is no reply to the topic after

Reply #1
Hi Max. Given the definitive nature of that quote from the forum software, and my inability to see any options that might override it, I’m going to conclude that it’s fixed.

Subscriptions are intended to keep people updated on new posts, so this makes sense to me. It sounds like what you want is a ‘bookmarking’ function, which would be much more fittingly served by your browser or even just a folder of shortcuts, either of which could grow forever should you wish.