Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Different playlists with different columns? (Read 1961 times) previous topic - next topic

Different playlists with different columns?

How can I make playlists having different columns? E.g. the playlists with radio stations do not need to have "Duration" like another playlist containing mp3 files.
Win 7, Win Vista, newest stable foobar & EAC & Cue-Tools

Reply #1
If you put them in different tabs (not playlist tabs)

Reply #2
Many thanks romor,

How can I do that?

Reply #4
You could also use two different playlist viewer and set them up seperately.
Like I have CUI and use both EsPlaylist and NGPlaylist for different purposes. Hope that is what you are looking for...

Reply #5
You don't have to use tabs, but you'll have to add new element to be able to use different columns.
I hope you see that although it's theoretically possible, it's very limited in common practice

Sorry, do not know how to handle. What element?

Thanks Emerelle,

Sorry, do not know what is CUIR, EsPlaylist etc.

Reply #6
You don't have to use tabs, but you'll have to add new element to be able to use different columns.
I hope you see that although it's theoretically possible, it's very limited in common practice

Sorry, do not know how to handle. What element?

Thanks Emerelle,

Sorry, do not know what is CUI, EsPlaylist etc.

Reply #7
Hm okay, well so I take you are using DUI - CUI is a different user interface for foobar - not sure if this is the right word for it in English though. Anyway, it is an addon  you need to install. As well as both EsPlaylist and NGPlaylist; these both addons provide you with the ability to add panels to your layout so you can use one for EsPlaylist and one for NGPlaylist. Being independent from each other, you can set up different columns in both views.

I guess reading the specs for CUI in foobars wiki page would be a good start for you.

Reply #8
NGPlaylist doesn't seem to be in development anymore. I am not sure about EsPlaylist.

Many thanks  for your help.

Reply #10
Thanks for the link,

Yes, I had seen that page, seems to be also without development.

Thanks again.