Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Any AMR / AMR WB encoder (Read 20469 times) previous topic - next topic

Any AMR / AMR WB encoder

Hi, I just want to find an easy to use AMR / AMR WB encoder that takes wav or mp3 files and outputs .amr or .awb. When I googled I found a lot of hardware encoders and stuff like source code, but no executable program.

Thanks

Any AMR / AMR WB encoder

Reply #1
Check my page (see my sig).

Any AMR / AMR WB encoder

Reply #2
Check my page (see my sig).
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=253751"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

OK, the AAC++ encoder works really good but the AMR-WB+ encoder... can you give us any clue about good settings for this one? An command line example or someting we could start with will be appreciated.

Thanks
Oki

Any AMR / AMR WB encoder

Reply #3
Amr-wb.zip includes a readme file which should give you some idea.

Any AMR / AMR WB encoder

Reply #4
Hi, I just want to find an easy to use AMR / AMR WB encoder that takes wav or mp3 files and outputs .amr or .awb. When I googled I found a lot of hardware encoders and stuff like source code, but no executable program.

Thanks
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,034-63,00.html]Nokia Multimedia Converter 2.0[/url] can do that. You need to register with Nokia forum before you can download software.

Any AMR / AMR WB encoder

Reply #5
Amr-wb.zip includes a readme file which should give you some idea.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Finally I got the latest revision of the encoder [a href="http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/26_series/26.304/26304-630.zip]here[/url] and I used it's config files. It worked. Now I would like to do some test with songs.

FYI The latest revision of the encoder supports any sample rate, not only 48KHz.

Thanks
Oki