Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Not replay a song who has been played in a playlist (Read 2048 times) previous topic - next topic

Not replay a song who has been played in a playlist

Hey,

I'm looking for some extension, for not replay a song who has been played in a playlist when I use the random playback...

Thanks for helping

Reply #1
I'm looking for some extension, for not replay a song who has been played in a playlist when I use the random playback...

Shuffle (tracks)

Reply #2

Shuffle (tracks)

I actually use shuffle (track) or shuffle (albums), but it don't prevent you to play a second time the same tracks or the same album later... With this method, if you load a playlist, you can listen one album or track, then a couple of others, and then have a repetition of a song or album you have listen earlier...

What I mean is to listen an entire playlist in shuffle mode, without listen a second time any song of this playlist...

Any help ?  Thanks

Reply #4
No, the purpose of shuffling is to preclude the repetition that can result from simple random selection. The official FAQ clearly explains the distinction.
Perhaps you are doing something else that is interfering.

Reply #5
No, the purpose of shuffling is to preclude the repetition that can result from simple random selection. The official FAQ clearly explains the distinction.
Perhaps you are doing something else that is interfering.

Ok, I think I know were is the confusion, I effectively push the random button sometime to jump to another song or album, so maybe it reboot the shuffle... 

Thanks

Reply #6
Yes, the Random button does reset the internal shuffle order.

Reply #7
That would do it. If you're using Shuffle, click the Next Track button instead of the Random Track button.