Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
possible to fix text format for CD-TEXT?
post Sep 1 2015, 21:04
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 119590

I name wave files before burning them in Nero Express, but I know that if I paste text which isnt whatever is the correct format, I will lose the text info. Specifically, if I copy and paste file names from a non-english website, usually the punctuation (apostrophes or quotations) will look slightly different, and eliminate all the tracks names on the burned CD. It only takes one non-standard figure to do this. The solution is just to retype those marks.

I'm having a similar problem with text I've copied from a pdf file, but I havent figured out how to fix it. The text and punctuation looks okay. The really weird problem is the audio files in separate folders might burn correctly, but if I load them together to burn on one CD (whether from their separate folders, or if I move all the files to one folder), I lose the track/composer names.
DVD burners are not the problem, and I'm not loading more than 99 tracks or going over 80 minutes.
I had already organized the file names, track numbers, etc. with Foobar. Is there a way in Foobar, or elsewhere, to standardize (relatively instantly) the text to whatever the specification is for CD-Text?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th November 2015 - 19:10