Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Itunes destroy mi IDE interface :( (Read 10501 times) previous topic - next topic

Itunes destroy mi IDE interface :(

Reply #25
Frankly, I find your questionable use of power tools objectionable. DeWalt power tools are highly over-rated...

So, what would you recommend for the task at hand?

As a young toddler, my greatest fear was of being kissed by a politician...

Reply #26
I don't see anything in the Terms Of Service that deal with infanticide, so I guess it must be ok ...

Reply #27
DeWalt power tools are highly over-rated...

Can you provide ABX results to verify that claim
flac > schiit modi > schiit magni > hd650

Reply #28
Wow!  This thread has gone monstorously out of hand!  I feel the hand of an admin/mod coming down very soon.
gentoo ~amd64 + layman | ncmpcpp/mpd | wavpack + vorbis + lame

Reply #29
Just having fun. Doesn't seem to be enough of that these days.
flac > schiit modi > schiit magni > hd650

Reply #30
The problem with this sort of post is that it'll descend into a big silly flamewar. This costs bandwidth and i'd imagine is a pain in the arse.

So could the original poster please put up a new thread with a proper description of what happened and the software used. If someone will care to put up a thread debating via vs other chipsets, then i'd be happy to join in. Until then, can this be locked, please? Then I can get back to my Newcastle Brown? Thanks.

Reply #31
The best part of this thread is that the Google text ads are blaring DeWalt now.

Reply #32
Seany.

Yum. Newcastle Brown Ale, A mighty fine brew.

Reply #33
The best part of this thread is that the Google text ads are blaring DeWalt now.

I'll take the blame for that...

Reply #34
Seany.

Yum. Newcastle Brown Ale, A mighty fine brew.

I agree, great beer.
gentoo ~amd64 + layman | ncmpcpp/mpd | wavpack + vorbis + lame

Reply #35
This thread is a riot 

Reply #36
So, what would you recommend for the task at hand?

Freud makes a very good sliding compound mitre saw. Just be careful, it's got some kick. 

Reply #37
"it's about refusing to recognize all IDE drives" - I don't know, I've never heard of that.

I have seen this happening on nForce1/2 too, so it's not VIA-only.

Reply #38
"it's about refusing to recognize all IDE drives" - I don't know, I've never heard of that.

I have seen this happening on nForce1/2 too, so it's not VIA-only.

The only time I have ever had IDE drives disappear is on my brothers Nforce 2 MB. The reason is the power supply though - one or both of the CD drives will disappear if they are used at the same time. I guess 250w is not enough to run a 2500+ / 7200rpm HD / ATI 9600 Pro  . Seems stable enough if one is used at a time though......