Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Home stereo display (Read 266730 times) previous topic - next topic

Home stereo display

Reply #325
Is there a how to get this running instructions. I can't understand the one thats in the file. I have all the components and I don't know where to go now to get the themes working.

You paste the code from the component download into your trackinfo mod panel (note you need the old trackinfo mod panel b/c the new one will not work yet with this code, and you can download the old trackinfo mod panel in the trackinfo mod thread under the link on the last page).  Then you paste the desired theme code under the themes section of the component download code. You put the image for the theme in a folder under your foobar root directory called images.  You then go to the definitons section of the component download code and tweak the settings to your liking according to the instructions.  As far as selecting the theme, the first definition is for theme where put the theme name if you want to use a theme or otherwise leave blank.

Home stereo display

Reply #326

Is there a how to get this running instructions. I can't understand the one thats in the file. I have all the components and I don't know where to go now to get the themes working.

You paste the code from the component download into your trackinfo mod panel (note you need the old trackinfo mod panel b/c the new one will not work yet with this code, and you can download the old trackinfo mod panel in the trackinfo mod thread under the link on the last page).  Then you paste the desired theme code under the themes section of the component download code. You put the image for the theme in a folder under your foobar root directory called images.  You then go to the definitons section of the component download code and tweak the settings to your liking according to the instructions.  As far as selecting the theme, the first definition is for theme where put the theme name if you want to use a theme or otherwise leave blank.

thanks for the help but I am still confused. Oh well Thanks again.

Home stereo display

Reply #327
Russell777, excellent plugin. It has got me messing with my Foobar cfg agen after a long break. 
Keep up the good work.

Home stereo display

Reply #328
What are the heart icons?

Home stereo display

Reply #329
Mood.
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

Home stereo display

Reply #330
VERSION 1.9 MICRO IS OUT (see the first post)
This version main purpose is to provide compatibility with the latest trackinfo mod component version and
to use it's and latest cwb hooks features.Now the mood and rating editing is one mouse click away from you!
(Just click on the desired rating\mood symbol).I've also changed the playback statistics info alignment
and it now changes every 4 sec in single given rectangle.Also added volume indication and made many
code improvements,Enjoy 

P.S. Updates for other branches are coming soon together with add on panel by Stuart60611 .
Favourite artist:CD-R
Favourite album:700MB

Home stereo display

Reply #331
Hey Russell, the new mod looks great!  Thanks!

I noticed a couple of things though.  First, I have MP3 and FLAC files, which have the %track% tag in the XX/YY format.  foobar2000 reads the MP3 files as having %tracknumber% and %totaltracks% tags, but the FLAC files are still read as a single %track% tag with the XX/YY format.  It might be best to change
Code: [Select]
$get(active)[%tracknumber%]
to
$get(active)[$substr(%tracknumber%,1,2)]
which will compensate for either format.

Also, I noticed in the last played/first played section of the panel that it is saying a song of mine first played yesterday (which should be Sept 28th), but the first played tag actually shows Sept 27th.  It is saying that two days ago is actually yesterday.  Also, does the code truly account for leap years and different numbers of days in certain months?  It seems that months are based on 30 days only.  Then again, I could just be getting confused by all of the code in there. 

Thanks again for the awesome work.

Home stereo display

Reply #332
Hey Russell, the new mod looks great!  Thanks!

I noticed a couple of things though.  First, I have MP3 and FLAC files, which have the %track% tag in the XX/YY format.  foobar2000 reads the MP3 files as having %tracknumber% and %totaltracks% tags, but the FLAC files are still read as a single %track% tag with the XX/YY format.  It might be best to change
$get(active)[%tracknumber%]
to
$get(active)[$substr(%tracknumber%,1,2)]
which will compensate for either format.

Also, I noticed in the last played/first played section of the panel that it is saying a song of mine first played yesterday (which should be Sept 28th), but the first played tag actually shows Sept 27th.  It is saying that two days ago is actually yesterday.  Also, does the code truly account for leap years and different numbers of days in certain months?  It seems that months are based on 30 days only.  Then again, I could just be getting confused by all of the code in there. 

Thanks again for the awesome work.

Yes you're right about the 30 days part,it could be easily converted to specify exactly how long every specific month is,but i thought that it will add a lot of code lines and hurt the preformance.As for yesterday issue:
the date range is calculated by cwb hooks function,that will tell you that it's two days old only if 48 hours
has passed from the last playback time (it considers not only the date but also the time),i used to use
home made code for that part in the past (without time consideration),but have switched to cwbowron's
function as i find it much more accurate.As for flac files can you provide me with an example file,so i'll
understand what the problem is?

Home stereo display

Reply #333
Yes you're right about the 30 days part,it could be easily converted to specify exactly how long every specific month is,but i thought that it will add a lot of code lines and hurt the preformance.As for yesterday issue:
the date range is calculated by cwb hooks function,that will tell you that it's two days old only if 48 hours
has passed from the last playback time (it considers not only the date but also the time),i used to use
home made code for that part in the past (without time consideration),but have switched to cwbowron's
function as i find it much more accurate.As for flac files can you provide me with an example file,so i'll
understand what the problem is?

I understand what you mean about why it might show yesterday, but it still doesn't seem right.  cwbowron has an example code on his wiki page for cwb_hooks, which is the following:
$if(%last_played%, $puts(diff,$cwb_datediff(%last_played%,%cwb_systemdate%)) Played $ifgreater(1,$get(diff),Today, $ifgreater(2,$get(diff),Yesterday, $get(diff) days ago)), No last played info)

If I change %last_played% to %first_played%, and throw this code into a blank track_info_mod panel, it properly shows "2 days ago" for the song that shows "Yesterday" in your Home Stereo mod.

If I can, where would I send you an example FLAC file?

Home stereo display

Reply #334
If I change %last_played% to %first_played%, and throw this code into a blank track_info_mod panel, it properly shows "2 days ago" for the song that shows "Yesterday" in your Home Stereo mod.

If I can, where would I send you an example FLAC file?

Ok i'll see what can be done,you know it's pretty hard to navigate at this code as it has some sort of complexity
in it,in fact if you ask me today how do things work in sections that i wrote a week ago the answer will be:
"I dunno...  ",but sure i'll fix it.Send me the file to Russel777@gmail.com.

Home stereo display

Reply #335
Hey Russell,

I made some changes to your "Date Range" section.  Instead of Showing the number of years, months, etc., and today or yesterday, I have it showing the date in a format like "September 29th, at 8:55:07 PM".  Thought you might like to use it as a base for your mod.  It does the same swap of "First Played", "Last Played", and "Times Played".  It took a bit to figure out how you had yours set up, but once I did it was easy to modify my old Track Info Panel code.

Here it is
//////////////////////////////////////////Date Range///////////////////////////////////////////////
$alignabs(189,$add($div(%_height%,5),38),%_width%,%_height%,,top)
$font(lcdmono2,8,bold$get(font_options),)$get(active)$ifequal($put(yoo,$div($mod(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,12),4)),0,
$if(%last_played%,$puts(timestamp,%last_played%),),
$select($get(yoo),
$if(%first_played%,$puts(timestamp,%first_played%),),
$puts(timestamp,$add(%play_count%,%play_counter%))))

// Day Conversion
$puts(day,$substr($get(timestamp),9,10))
$if($get(timestamp),
$if($strcmp($left($get(day),1),0),$puts(day,$right($get(day),1))))
$if($strcmp($get(day),11),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),12),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),13),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),1),$puts(xx,st),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),2),$puts(xx,nd),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),3),$puts(xx,rd),
$puts(xx,th)))))))

// Month Conversion
$puts(month,$substr($get(timestamp),6,7))
$puts(month_name,$select($get(month),
Jan.,Feb.,Mar.,Apr.,May,Jun.,Jul.,Aug.,Sep.,Oct.,Nov.,Dec.))

// Year Conversion
$puts(year,$substr($get(timestamp),1,4))

// Time Conversion
$puts(hour,$substr($get(timestamp),12,13))
$puts(min,$substr($get(timestamp),14,16))
$puts(sec,$substr($get(timestamp),17,19))

// 24 Hour to 12 Hour Conversion
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(hour1,$right($get(hour),1)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(hour1,12))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(hour1,10))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(hour1,11))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(hour1,12))

// AM/PM Conversion
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),24),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(yy,pm))

// Date Format
$puts(time_of_year,$get(month_name) $get(day)$get(xx)',' $get(year))

// Time Format
$puts(time_of_day,$get(hour1)$get(min)$get(sec) $get(yy))

$ifequal($put(yoo,$div($mod(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,12),4)),0,
Last played: $if(%last_played%,$get(time_of_year) at $get(time_of_day),'Never'),
$select($get(yoo),
First played: $if(%first_played%,$get(time_of_year) at $get(time_of_day),'Never'),
Number of times played: $if($or(%play_count%,%play_counter%),%play_count%,0)
))

I still need to figure out how to add it in correctly to the panel. 

Figured it out.

I hope you like it.

Home stereo display

Reply #336
Whats Up with the font thing ...??
-Can you rename your "R.segment" so that it can coexist with the "old" one ??

Or what did you change (/improve) ...??

P.s.:
GREAT WORK !!

Home stereo display

Reply #337
Whats Up with the font thing ...??
-Can you rename your "R.segment" so that it can coexist with the "old" one ??

Or what did you change (/improve) ...??

P.s.:
GREAT WORK !!
No they cannot coexist,if you want to use the latest version of the code,you'll need to uninstall the 7 segment font your machine (close foobar and delete it from from "Windows\Fonts" directory) and to install Rsegment instead of it.Sorry i didn't mention it in the first place.Also from now on all the new versions will use Rsegment
instead of 7 Segment font.

Hey Russell,

I made some changes to your "Date Range" section.  Instead of Showing the number of years, months, etc., and today or yesterday, I have it showing the date in a format like "September 29th, at 8:55:07 PM".  Thought you might like to use it as a base for your mod.  It does the same swap of "First Played", "Last Played", and "Times Played".  It took a bit to figure out how you had yours set up, but once I did it was easy to modify my old Track Info Panel code.

Here it is
//////////////////////////////////////////Date Range///////////////////////////////////////////////
$alignabs(189,$add($div(%_height%,5),38),%_width%,%_height%,,top)
$font(lcdmono2,8,bold$get(font_options),)$get(active)$ifequal($put(yoo,$div($mod(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,12),4)),0,
$if(%last_played%,$puts(timestamp,%last_played%),),
$select($get(yoo),
$if(%first_played%,$puts(timestamp,%first_played%),),
$puts(timestamp,$add(%play_count%,%play_counter%))))

// Day Conversion
$puts(day,$substr($get(timestamp),9,10))
$if($get(timestamp),
$if($strcmp($left($get(day),1),0),$puts(day,$right($get(day),1))))
$if($strcmp($get(day),11),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),12),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),13),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),1),$puts(xx,st),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),2),$puts(xx,nd),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),3),$puts(xx,rd),
$puts(xx,th)))))))

// Month Conversion
$puts(month,$substr($get(timestamp),6,7))
$puts(month_name,$select($get(month),
Jan.,Feb.,Mar.,Apr.,May,Jun.,Jul.,Aug.,Sep.,Oct.,Nov.,Dec.))

// Year Conversion
$puts(year,$substr($get(timestamp),1,4))

// Time Conversion
$puts(hour,$substr($get(timestamp),12,13))
$puts(min,$substr($get(timestamp),14,16))
$puts(sec,$substr($get(timestamp),17,19))

// 24 Hour to 12 Hour Conversion
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(hour1,$right($get(hour),1)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(hour1,12))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(hour1,10))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(hour1,11))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(hour1,12))

// AM/PM Conversion
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),24),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(yy,pm))

// Date Format
$puts(time_of_year,$get(month_name) $get(day)$get(xx)',' $get(year))

// Time Format
$puts(time_of_day,$get(hour1)$get(min)$get(sec) $get(yy))

$ifequal($put(yoo,$div($mod(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,12),4)),0,
Last played: $if(%last_played%,$get(time_of_year) at $get(time_of_day),'Never'),
$select($get(yoo),
First played: $if(%first_played%,$get(time_of_year) at $get(time_of_day),'Never'),
Number of times played: $if($or(%play_count%,%play_counter%),%play_count%,0)
))

I still need to figure out how to add it in correctly to the panel. 

Figured it out.

I hope you like it.
That's nice,but it's doing different thing from my code:yours is making the verbal translation of date info
and mine is making verbal translation of how long ago the file was played.Now i don't mind using yours,
or mine i'll let the users to say what they think.Thanks for the code.

Home stereo display

Reply #338
using 1.9micro and cwb_hooks 0.1.12 I have now 100% cpu on volume change !!! downgrade to cwb 0.1.10 fixed it again

Home stereo display

Reply #339
My volume indicator is not working good, what's the matter?

Nevermind, it was the cwb_hooks.

Home stereo display

Reply #340
sounds pretty cool. I'll get one.

Home stereo display

Reply #341
That's nice,but it's doing different thing from my code:yours is making the verbal translation of date info
and mine is making verbal translation of how long ago the file was played.Now i don't mind using yours,
or mine i'll let the users to say what they think.Thanks for the code.

No problem.  Just wanted to offer up an alterative to displaying the dates.

I have a suggestion.  Perhaps you could make the symbol to the left of the volume indicator a mute/unmute button.  I think that might be a cool thing to have....unless it causes to big of a resource drain.

Home stereo display

Reply #342
I have a suggestion. Perhaps you could make the symbol to the left of the volume indicator a mute/unmute button. I think that might be a cool thing to have....unless it causes to big of a resource drain.
Heh,we are thinking in the same direction,I've tried to do it,but unfortunately i wasn't able to implement it,the button assigned to command "Volume mute" just doesn't responce,i believe it's happening b/c "Volume mute" isn't foobar's recognised command.But if you success in doing it let me know.

Home stereo display

Reply #343
I have a suggestion. Perhaps you could make the symbol to the left of the volume indicator a mute/unmute button. I think that might be a cool thing to have....unless it causes to big of a resource drain.
Heh,we are thinking in the same direction,I've tried to do it,but unfortunately i wasn't able to implement it,the button assigned to command "Volume mute" just doesn't responce,i believe it's happening b/c "Volume mute" isn't foobar's recognised command.But if you success in doing it let me know.

In the actual button toolbar, the "Main Menu Item" option of "Playback/Volume Mute" button is functional.  Is that what you were trying?

Home stereo display

Reply #344
In the actual button toolbar, the "Main Menu Item" option of "Playback/Volume Mute" button is functional. Is that what you were trying?

Exactly,and it didn't work,maybe i did something wrong,maybe you can try it out and let me now if it's working for you?

Home stereo display

Reply #345
Could you give me an example of the code you are using?  I'm afraid I don't really know how the $button command works, yet.

Thanks.

Home stereo display

Reply #346
Could you give me an example of the code you are using?  I'm afraid I don't really know how the $button command works, yet.

Thanks.

Example:$button(10,10,0,0,20,20,Image path1,Image path2,COMMAND,)
Where 10,10 - X1,Y1 on panel where the top left corner of button is located
          0,0- X2,Y2 starting position of an active (clackable) part of button relative to X1,Y1
          20,20 - X3,Y3 width,height of active part of the button
          image path1,image path2-paths of inactive and active images (you can leave it blank)
          command-the executable command name (ex:play)
See "Buttons" section of my code for examples

Home stereo display

Reply #347
Russell777 you don't have problems with high-cpu usage on volume change?

Home stereo display

Reply #348
Russell777 you don't have problems with high-cpu usage on volume change?

Yes in fact i do.The problem doesn't come from my code,but from latest version of cwb hooks combined
with latest version of trackinfo mod panel (it's because of callback notifications).I PMed CWBowron
and he said that he and Terrestrial are working on solution.So for now that's what we get.if you feel that it's too much for you,you can switch to prev version of cwb hooks,but it doesn't provide the volume value.
So for now i'm just sitting and waiting for the updates of those components.

Home stereo display

Reply #349
Hey Russell,

No luck here getting a "Mute" button to work, either.  It wasn't that I couldn't get a button in place, it's that I don't think there is a command that can be currently called to mute the volume in the button options.  Not sure if terrestrial would need to add the "context menu" to the options, or if perhaps a function in cwb_hooks would be better.

UPDATE: I was able to get a function "Mute" button by using foo_run.  The only problem is that when you click the button, it takes a few seconds for it to activate.  Wish it were faster.  It probably would work best if there were a "Mute" option in the right-click context menu.  Wish there was a way to add it.