Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 883859 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #525
Add the panel to your layout, then just right click on the panel and go configure.
Then paste my code into the page that pops up (doesn't really matter where - just put it at the end).

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #526
Superb, that did the trick. I tiny question more. FOr the synced lyrics that are downloaded, i get some odd chinese characters in the start of the lyrics. Is this normal behavior?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #527
Can you give an example?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #528
hi again:) i have found one strange thing. i think it will be the best if i describe it on an example. i have saved lyrics for two songs. Ellie Goulding - Lights.txt and Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix).lrc. when i play Ellie Goulding - Lights, it's always displaying the .lrc file for the remix one. it should display the correct one. and even when i remove Ellie Goulding - Lights.txt, it's displaying the .lrc file for the remix, but it should search for the lyrics online and not display the lyrics for the remix. i know i have "prefer synced", but it's completely a different song. hope this can be fixed, because i have lots of remixes of various songs. thanks!

found out one more strange thing like this. let's say i have one lyric "artist - song.lrc" and second one "artist - song (demo).lrc". now, when i play "artist - song (demo)", it's displaying the correct lyrics. but when i play "artist - song.lrc", it's showing the lyrics for the demo one. (the lyrics are saved correctly, it's only displaying the wrong one). i hope this will be fixed soon. thanks a lot

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #529
Can you give an example?

Here is the top lines of the song "edge of the earth" by 30 seconds to march

[ti:Edge of the Earth]
[ar:30 Seconds to Mars]
[al:30 Seconds to Mars]
[by:??????]

[00:01.18]??pop??????????
[00:02.66][00:05.49][00:12.13][01:22.08][01:27.26][01:54.59][02:22.24][02:40.69][02:58.16][03:22.85]
[03:34.81][04:29.07][04:42.27]
[00:04.03]rock\'n\'roll
[00:07.43]??:??????
[00:09.68]QQ:381273568

Is that helpful?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #530
Yes that's normal, it's just because of where the lyric has been obtained from.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #531
Why I can't edit lyrics of some songs ?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #532
Can you give a bit more info about what's happening?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #533
How can i lock it with the interface? Like another toolbar or panel?  Sorry for my bad english...

PD: i want it like how it show the playlists panel, not in a separated window. 

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #534
foo_uie_lyrics 3 can be added to your layout in the same way as any panel.

If you're using the default user interface, first enable layout editing mode (view\layout\enable layout editing mode). Then right click where you want to add the panel to bring up the options for this. See http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...ut_Editing_Mode for more info.

If you are using the columns user interface go to file\preferences\columns ui and select the layout tab where you can then insert foo_uie_lyrics 3 into your layout.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #535
With uie_lyrics2, it was possible to search (and find) lyrics without the "artist" field being filled. This seems not to be poosible with uie_lyrics3. I often look for lyrics of cover versions (e.g. jazz standards) where no lyrics are found with the actual artist. Could it be made possible to set a wildcard or leave the artist field empty?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #536
foo_uie_lyrics 3 can be added to your layout in the same way as any panel.

If you're using the default user interface, first enable layout editing mode (view\layout\enable layout editing mode). Then right click where you want to add the panel to bring up the options for this. See http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...ut_Editing_Mode for more info.

If you are using the columns user interface go to file\preferences\columns ui and select the layout tab where you can then insert foo_uie_lyrics 3 into your layout.

Thank you! 

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #537
Is there anyway I can use foo_uie_lyrics 3 to move locally stored lyrics files to a new location? Also it seems that I cant download synced lyrics or do most of the default sources not have synced lyrics available? I tried some fairly popular bands with no luck (latest Kings of Leon album for instance).

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #538
I tried a few recent Kings of Leon tracks and obtained synced lyrics from at least one source for those I tried - may be you need to increase the timeout settings in properties. foo_ui_lyrics 3 cannot move locally stored lyrics.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #539
Hi2AlluPPL
First things comes first..nice plug, tho' Ive found some little bugs (that others found also)..Ive glimpsed ,while reading,throughout this thread.

1st, when I do my lyric synced (i.e. time stamped)..the last row is not highlighted.

2nd, if lyrics r not found in any database , there is not a possibility to add lyrics manually..what Ive meant was..if lyrics not found, then, if I right click on LYRIC PANEL, than option 'Edit lyrics' is not available.So, my question would b..how to manually add text for further processing ?

btw, I deleted all other lyrics related plugs from Components folder ,.so , my default lyric plug is foo_uie_lyrics3.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #540
I have yet to find synced lyrics for any song by any band.

Timeout = 5500

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #541
It seems like the "Timestamped database 1" (our main lyrics source) will not be accessed from time to time.
"Under Construction" sign is shown on it's search page.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #542
Can you please add a menu item to Edit Lyrics when none can be found?

Also, I manually downloaded mlp_foolyr3.dll, but I'm not sure what to do with it.  It won't install as a component.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #544
Ok, I really don't know hot to do this: I want my saved lyrics (saved in the same directory as the file and titled as the file, e.g. "01. Trip The Darkness.lrc" ) to be the first thing foo_uie_lyrics3 tries to open when I play the track, and yet keep the artist - title pattern when searching for the lyrics online (if I don't have them in the relevant local folder (in the above particular case - "E:\Music\Lacuna Coil - (2012) Dark Adrenaline\").

If I'm not mistaken, the lyrics2 version used different patterns when searching locally and when searching online. Or I got all of it wrong?

Thanks!

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #545
@aeidein
For how\where to install mlp_foolyr3.dll see post #513

@realign
This is a known issue, and according to posts #522 & 523 there might be a fix coming. Currently, the saved lyrics must contain the artist and title name to be found.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #546
Also, I manually downloaded mlp_foolyr3.dll, but I'm not sure what to do with it.  It won't install as a component.

http://www.foobar2000.org/components/tag/lyrics?
After downloading install it: Preferences > Components > [Install...] > find your download and ok.

@aeidein
For how\where to install mlp_foolyr3.dll see post #513

edit: ah, got it.  I needed to put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Minilyrics\plugins and install it via the Lyrics Show plugin, not foobar's.  Thanks!

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #547
I don't see an option in the main settings for foobar2000 and I don't see any in the lyrics3 specific options. Could you add an option to have the lyrics frame be "Always on Top"?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #548
Are you talking about the pop-up window available through View -> Lyric Show Panel v3 ?
As far as I'm aware I don't have any control over that window, but I'll check.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #549
Oh, should I contact the main application developer?

Thanks for checking.