Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Non-interactive Wavpack replaygain (Read 3719 times) previous topic - next topic

Non-interactive Wavpack replaygain

I'm looking for a way of calculating replaygain for Wavpack files without foobar.  I need an automatic way for scripts that I've written to calculate replaygain values for Wavpack files and update the tags, and of course, non-interactive rules out foobar.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
C

Reply #1
<bump>

Reply #2
David Bryant already has plans for such tool, and it's high in his priorities list. But he recently got a job and had to move to San Francisco, so his life has been a bit messy. Hopefully he'll resume work on WavPack soon

Reply #3
I know about how moving uproots your very existence - all my belongings are in storage awaiting the purchase of my new residence.  I thought I might have read something about David moving...good to know it hasn't been lost in the ether.  Thx.