Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar doesn't see my music on the library folder? (Read 1895 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar doesn't see my music on the library folder?

I installed foobar and i learned how to customize everything but im a bit of a noob with this program. Now i added a file location to pull music from but once i hit apply nothing loads, I then tried loading individually but that didn't work either i installed a few components i don't know if thats a problem, I used *(Facets,Ipod Manager, and Lyric Show Panel) those where the ones now I try loading a library folder in the preference menu how ever even after i click apply nothing changes, the music is not seen on foobar?? I don't know whats wrong?? could someone help??