Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Filter/NG Playlist and Colour Problem (Read 1007 times) previous topic - next topic

Filter/NG Playlist and Colour Problem

I recently switched to Foobar2k and now I'm stuck with 2 (hopefully) simple problems.

The first one is a filter/NG playlist issue. When I select an artist, all of his albums appear on the album filter panel. The problem is that when I click on the album, only the tracks the artist is on are being shown. This makes it a hard time to play the whole album with the other tracks from different artists. Is there a way to disable the artist filtering once I click on the album in the other filter window? Hopefully the screenshot will make it clear. As you can see, track #09 is missing, because it's from a different artist.

The second one seems more obvious, but I couldn't find it. Where does one change the colour for the different rows in the NG Playlist as seen on the screenshot?