Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Sharing (Read 4836 times) previous topic - next topic

Sharing

Is there a program or network where you can share and download AAC files from other users?

Sharing

Reply #1
no, just for mpc as far as I know & use.

Sharing

Reply #2
  ... where can i get mpc's ??? 

Dezibel

Sharing

Reply #3
Originally posted by Dezibel
  ... where can i get mpc's ???  

Dezibel

Download "Direct Connect" - there are a few servers with lots of people on them who share MPCs.

Sharing

Reply #4
... thx! hope i have enough time tomorrow fo this 

Dezibel

Sharing

Reply #5
Originally posted by NickSD

Download "Direct Connect" - there are a few servers with lots of people on them who share MPCs.

I find DC++ to be a much better client. Stability issues seem to have been worked out and it's a helluva lot easier on resources. While a lot of the public hub ops are making a move to ban DC++ the mpc sharing hub ops seem to be very much ok with it.
It's available at www.sourceforge.com

ps. Because of a combination of hard-drive failure and some pretty serious watch-dogging being done by my ISP I can't sit on auquadio with files available nearly as much as I'd like but if anyone had anything unfinished or saw something in my lib that they wanted to get but haven't contact me and we'll hook up. 
To me, clowns aren\'t funny. In fact, they\'re kinda scary. I\'ve wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad. -- Jack Handy

Sharing

Reply #7
Given that you've already moved from AAC to MPC, I should mention that giFT http://gift.sourceforge.net is a newish p2p sharing network which has a lot of Oggs on it. UNIX only at the moment.

Sharing

Reply #8
Hello sd273,

You should try WinMx, you can find everything there: mp3, ogg, aac, mpc.

www.winmx.com/beta300

Sharing

Reply #9
Thanks, I wasn't aware that there was a beta available.

Sharing

Reply #10
WinMX

Sharing

Reply #11
How do I search for MPC only using the WinMX Beta?