Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3287059 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #175
I doubt I'll use it when it gets released, since I enjoy the process of creating my own configurations far too much to use anyone else's. But I've got to say, Falstaff, that's some mighty fine-looking work there.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #176
My latest work-in-progress, which I'm tentatively calling Manuscript. There's a good bit more to do on it yet, but I think the basics are in place.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #178
Nothing special just foobar with ColumnsUi, artworkview and trackinfo

Columns UI appearance

Reply #179
I made a new fullscreen trackinfo_mod display: htpc9. Nothing new, just better coded than the predecessors, fully resolution adaptive and configurable and with a cover glow effect:

Columns UI appearance

Reply #180
My latest work-in-progress, which I'm tentatively calling Manuscript. There's a good bit more to do on it yet, but I think the basics are in place.

I'd prefer a more technical look, but this is really good work! Well done!!!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #181
I'd prefer a more technical look, but this is really good work! Well done!!!

Thanks! I generally prefer more technical layouts too; this was an experiment in what was possible as much as anything else. But I am pleased with the results, at least until I get a wild hair and decide do to something completely different, probably a month from now

Columns UI appearance

Reply #182
converting my panels ui config to panel splitter was a lot easier than I thought! I think my config in panel splitter is actually better because filter works so much better than the browser ever did, and the ability to hide/show/move panels and buttons is great too.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #183
this is great!
would you share it?    and i also like the visual style,too

Columns UI appearance

Reply #184
here's my build (watch at 100% zoom):

Columns UI appearance

Reply #185

when do you share this perfect config? 

Hmm... I want to make some minor tweaks (especially with 'LCD displays') and insert 'Now Playing' panel.

So, coming closer to the release of your config or?

Yes, 'Sapphire' (this is how I called my config) is almost finished. New preview:

Columns UI appearance

Reply #187
Yes, 'Sapphire' (this is how I called my config) is almost finished. New preview:

Looks really nice!

Here's mine. Not quite sure about the buttons, I'm not that great with photoshop but at least I can say they're mine! I might try and make some new ones soon. Oh and I still haven't made cursor follows playback/playback follows cursor buttons, they're meant to go on the right, either side of the playback order button.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #188
Here's mine. Not quite sure about the buttons, I'm not that great with photoshop but at least I can say they're mine! I might try and make some new ones soon. Oh and I still haven't made cursor follows playback/playback follows cursor buttons, they're meant to go on the right, either side of the playback order button.
[a href="http://i34.tinypic.com/34pgwmr.png" target="_blank"]

Columns UI appearance

Reply #189

This is my new config. I lately switched from Panels to Columns and tried to design a surface as similar as possible to my old panels config. It's rather nice I think, exactly what I hoped it would look and "feel" like. The most complicated work were the search algorithms for the album list and chronflow panel, which I only got to work the way I want with much of extra tag fields for all sorts of "special" albums (sampler, soundtracks, my own recordings, ...).
For searching I use the columns UI filter, it appears instead of the Chronflow panel.

I will add an additional panel for lyrics the next days, which will appear at the same position.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #190
Kung-Foo running under neion Visual Style

Toolbars visible (Playback Order + Playlist Dropdown plugin)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #191

Columns UI appearance

Reply #192
Fiddled around to make use of a new widescreen monitor.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #193
Zarkon, great config. Very well categorized.

Can you tell me how do you display directory name in "Folder"?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #194
Zarkon, great config. Very well categorized.

Can you tell me how do you display directory name in "Folder"?

If you have a fixed number (depth) of subdirectories in your music folder, you can use $directory(%path%,n) to pick out the n-th folder from the bottom. But I have a variable number of subfolders:

X:\Music\Category\(zero, one or more subfolders)\file.mp3

So I use
Code: [Select]
$substr($replace(%path%,X:\Music\,),1,$sub($strchr($replace(%path%,X:\Music\,),\),1))

to pick out the text after "X:\Music\" and before the next "\". Obviously this isn't as versatile as the directory feature of Facets.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #195
Thanks for the tip. Working fine

Columns UI appearance

Reply #196
Here's mine.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Columns UI appearance

Reply #197
I'm on the simple but functional boat

Columns UI appearance

Reply #198
Modded Kung-Foo  added some colors to this great config

[a href="http://img.w3dizajn.net/images/1gd62.png" target="_blank"]

Columns UI appearance

Reply #199
Hi,

i work on the next release of my Kung-Foo config, here is the v1.2-beta preview with a dark layout :

[a href="http://xs231.xs.to/xs231/08396/preview111black348.png" target="_blank"]