Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MAREO 4 Released! (Read 123520 times) previous topic - next topic

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #50
i would take a look at cuesheet thing ... i don't want REACT to steal my users  ... give me a couple of days ... meanwhile, i'm accepting eac+cue+MAREO use examples (besides this one).

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #51
For what is worth, I too use the same archival method as freak393: a single wavpack with embedded cuesheet for archival and an mp3 for each track for everyday playback.

Actually my process right now is:

Code: [Select]
1) Rip image (.wav) + cue with EAC, setting at least "CD Title", "CD Artist", "Year" and a "Title" for each track.
2) Load the cuesheet into foobar2k and apply album replaygain (values are written in the cuesheet)
3) Encode "the cuesheet" (that is the CD image seen as several tracks) to mp3
4) Apply album replaygain to the mp3 tracks
5) Move the mp3s to a different directory (/My Music/Mp3/Album Artist/[Year] - Album Title/)
6) Encode the .wav image (seen as a single track) to .wv
7) With tag.exe add to the .wv ALBUM, ARTIST and DATE tags and and embed the cuesheet
8) Change suffix to the cuesheet from .cue to .cue.txt

It is not yet clear to me if MAREO can achieve a similar result. If it can... I'm sold!

Regards.

Sergio
Sergio
M-Audio Delta AP + Revox B150 + (JBL 4301B | Sennheiser Amperior | Sennheiser HD598)

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #52
i would take a look at cuesheet thing ... i don't want REACT to steal my users  ... give me a couple of days ... meanwhile, i'm accepting eac+cue+MAREO use examples (besides this one).

kwanbis - if you would really do that - GREAT !!! 

If I can - with the little knwoledge I gained so far - be of any help, let me know!

Regards, Phil

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #53
Will mareo do a command line verify check on WavPack files afterward, since there is not an encoding option sto do it while encoding (like FLAC's -V option)?

I am gonna try mareo to do this and just need to get my ini file just right:

1. rip to WAV (duh)
2. encode to WavPack lossless files (no cue/image)
3. add APEv2
4. apply ReplayGain (wvgain.exe) values
5. verify the .wv files
6. additional lossy encodes from the WAVs...

Will the .wv files just need another pass and can I automate this with mareo?

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #54
first, you should download latest MAREO version. Once you have done that, test by ripping the problem track to wav, and then encode it with oggenc. If it fails, is not MAREO.

Thanks for the tip. I tried your suggestion and I got the same result running oggenc2 from the commandline with the same arguments. So I fiddled a bit with the arguments and I found that the responsible for the crash is the "TOOL" line, removing the part ", VorbisGain 1.01" fixes the crash! And since I deleted VorbisGain from the computer (it destroys Vorbis files' padding when you apply the Replaygain correction), that part of the line is useless. Unfortunately, fixing the encoding of this song breaks the encoding of others like "Highway Star", which only encodes if you remove most of the arguments, leaving only the "artist" and the "album" arguments. Should I send a PM to John33 notifying him of this bug?

About the single file + cuesheet method in MAREO, I think it needs some internal changes to do the thing. I brainstormed some ideas at home using ACDIR, but nothing good came out of it... By the way, do cuesheets accept more information fields than the the format standard? I was thinking about using the cuesheet method, but if you can't write custom information about each track in the cuesheet, it's useless to me.

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #55
Will mareo do a command line verify check on WavPack files afterward, since there is not an encoding option sto do it while encoding (like FLAC's -V option)?

I am gonna try mareo to do this and just need to get my ini file just right:

1. rip to WAV (duh)
2. encode to WavPack lossless files (no cue/image)
3. add APEv2
4. apply ReplayGain (wvgain.exe) values
5. verify the .wv files
6. additional lossy encodes from the WAVs...

Will the .wv files just need another pass and can I automate this with mareo?

Here is my attempted ini:

; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; WavPack: excelent lossless encoder
; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXECUTEIF = TRUE
FINALPATH = [PERSONAL]\Music\[ARTIST] - [ALBUM]\
FINALNAME = [TRACKPADDED] - [TITLE]
EXTENSION = wv
ENCODEREXE = wavpack.exe
PARAMETERS = -m "[SOURCE]" "[DESTTMP]"
RENAME = TRUE

; WavPack with APEv2 TAGS (requires wapet.exe)
; EXECUTEIF = TRUE
; FINALPATH = [PERSONAL]\Music\[ARTIST] - [ALBUM]\
; FINALNAME = [TRACKPADDED] - [TITLE]
; EXTENSION = wv
; ENCODEREXE = wapet.exe
; PARAMETERS = "[DESTTMP]" -t "Artist=[ARTIST]" -t "Album=[ALBUM]" -t "Title=[TITLE]" -t "Track=[TRACK] -" -t "Year=[YEAR]"
; RENAME = FALSE

; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; WvGain
; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXECUTEIF = TRUE
FINALPATH = NONE
FINALNAME = NONE
EXTENSION = NONE
ENCODEREXE = wvgain.exe
PARAMETERS = -a "[FINALPATH]*.wv"
RENAME = FALSE

; WavPack Verify
EXECUTEIF = TRUE
FINALPATH = NONE
FINALNAME = NONE
EXTENSION = NONE
ENCODEREXE = wvunpack.exe
PARAMETERS = -v "[FINALPATH]*.wv"
RENAME = FALSE

I tweak it here and there but am still not getting anything beyond a completed .wv file.

What am I doing wrong?

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #56
Hey there kwanbis...

Don't mean to push you - but did you have a look at the "create single wavpack with cue" issue yet? Could you give an update on the situation?

It's greatly appreaciated!!! 

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #57
sorry, i'm actually in "world cup mode" ... so little time :|

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #58
I'd like to know who can use MAREO from foobar 0.9.2
I see that kwanbis has had luck.
I have not had any luck on 0.9.x on my system or on another.

If you've has success, how about posting your mareo.ini and all settings from foobar.

Thanks! This is the only thing keeping me from moving to foobar 0.9.2
I won't be without MAREO...

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #59
sorry, i'm actually in "world cup mode" ... so little time :|

Alright - then you just saw us (Germany) crush Ecuador 3:0   

Where are U from? [EDIT: Ah well "http://webearce.com.ar" gives it away... - SO, we might "meet" on OUR way to world champion    ]

Got to go: England v.s. Sweden just started...

Enjoy - Phil

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #60
Little problem w/ Mareo trying to write a filename w/ an illegal character...

* MAREO - Multiple Applications Runner for EAC and Others *
* Copyright 2003-2006 by Kwanbis -- Under the GPL License *
* Version 4.0.3 - Home Page at http://www.webearce.com.ar *
* Developed with Borland Delphi http://borland.com/delphi *

*** Received Command Line ***

"C:\multi_frontend\mareo\mareo\mareo.exe" mareo.ini "C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.wav" "C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.fake" "Audio Adrenaline" "Worldwide" "Worldwide: One" "01" 2003 "Christian Rock" "12"

*** Parsed Parameters ***

INIFILE       (%1) = mareo.ini
[SOURCE]      (%2) = C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.wav
[DESTTMP]     (%3) = C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.fake
[ARTIST]      (%4) = Audio Adrenaline
[ALBUM]       (%5) = Worldwide
[TITLE]       (%6) = Worldwide: One
[TRACK]       (%7) = 1
[TRACKPADDED]      = 01
[YEAR]        (%8) = 2003
[GENRE]       (%9) = Christian Rock
[1]          (%10) = 12

*** INI Parameters ***

Padding Zeros        = 2
LogToScreen          = TRUE
LogToFile            = TRUE
DeleteWavFile        = TRUE

*** mareoLAST.INI ***

[LASTTRACK]          =

*** PROCESSING ENCODER ORDER # 1 ***

EXECUTE IF         = TRUE

NEW EXTENSION      = ogg

TEMPORAL FULL NAME = C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.ogg
TEMPORAL PATH ONLY = C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide
TEMPORAL NAME ONLY = 0tmp660-!

RENAME FINAL FILE  = TRUE

FINAL FULL NAME    = C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\01. Worldwide: One.ogg
FINAL PATH ONLY    = C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide
FINAL NAME ONLY    = 01. Worldwide: One

EXECUTING: c:\multi_frontend\oggenc.exe -q4 "C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.wav" -o "C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.ogg" -a "Audio Adrenaline" -l "Worldwide" -t "Worldwide: One" -N "1" -d "2003" -G "Christian Rock" -c "TOTALTRACKS=12"

EXECUTION: SUCCESS

DIRECTORY "C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide" allready exists.

RENAMING: C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.ogg =] C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\01. Worldwide: One.ogg ... -ERROR-

*** PROCESSING ENCODER ORDER # 2 ***

NEW EXTENSION      = NONE

TEMPORAL FULL NAME = C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.NONE

RENAME FINAL FILE  = FALSE

FINAL FULL NAME    = NONE\NONE.NONE
FINAL PATH ONLY    = NONE
FINAL NAME ONLY    = NONE

EXECUTING: c:\multi_frontend\wavegain.exe --radio --apply --noclip "C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.wav"

RENAME IS FALSE, NO need to rename.

*** PROCESSING ENCODER ORDER # 3 ***

NEW EXTENSION      = ogg

TEMPORAL FULL NAME = C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.ogg

FINAL FULL NAME    = Z:\music\Audio Adrenaline.01.Worldwide: One.2003.ogg
FINAL PATH ONLY    = Z:\music
FINAL NAME ONLY    = Audio Adrenaline.01.Worldwide: One.2003

EXECUTING: c:\multi_frontend\oggenc.exe -q1 "C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.wav" -o "C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.ogg" -a "Audio Adrenaline" -l "Worldwide" -t "Worldwide: One" -N "1" -d "2003" -G "Christian Rock" -c "TOTALTRACKS=12"

DIRECTORY "Z:\music" allready exists.

RENAMING: C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.ogg =] Z:\music\Audio Adrenaline.01.Worldwide: One.2003.ogg ... -ERROR-

*** Encoder Orders Ends ***

DeleteWaveFile is TRUE.

DELETING: C:\music\Audio Adrenaline\Worldwide\0tmp660-!.wav ... SUCCESS

+++ DONE +++

2 errors ocurred. Press any key to end.

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #61
I'd like to know who can use MAREO from foobar 0.9.2
I see that kwanbis has had luck.
I have not had any luck on 0.9.x on my system or on another.

If you've has success, how about posting your mareo.ini and all settings from foobar.

Thanks! This is the only thing keeping me from moving to foobar 0.9.2
I won't be without MAREO...

I second that. Haven't had any success with MAREO in 0.9.x either. Seems like a fb2k issue, though, cuz my MAREO setup runs and encodes at the commandline, but not within foobar.
WavPack 4.31 / LAME 3.98 alpha 3 -V9 -vbr-new

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #62
I got MAREO 2.x working with f2k by copying the mareo.ini to the f2k directory. Haven't tried that with MAREO 4 jet.

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #63
I got MAREO 2.x working with f2k by copying the mareo.ini to the f2k directory. Haven't tried that with MAREO 4 jet.

"If you've has success, how about posting your mareo.ini and all settings from foobar."

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #64
Because it was MAERO 2.x (different placeholder and commands system) and f2k 0.8.3.

Only thing i did that was not like using MAREO with for example EAC was: I copied the mareo.ini to the f2K directory instead of the mareo directory. I didn't jet need to use MAREO with f2k 0.9.x but i'll post what i did as soon as i got it working!

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #65
Hello,

Just started using Mareo and have encountered the same problem mentioned by rudefyet above when using a colon in the file/track name.  It seems EAC replaces it with a "-" but Mareo fails on the rename.

Any chance Mareo could be enhanced to recognize and substitute invalid characters? Otherwise LOVE the program.

My log:

"E:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\mareo\mareo.exe" mareo.ini "F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.wav" "F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.flac" "Emerson, Lake & Palmer" "Brain Salad Surgery" "Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2" "06" 1973 "Rock"

INIFILE       (%1) = mareo.ini
[SOURCE]      (%2) = F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.wav
[DESTTMP]     (%3) = F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.flac
[ARTIST]      (%4) = Emerson, Lake & Palmer
[ALBUM]       (%5) = Brain Salad Surgery
[TITLE]       (%6) = Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2
[TRACK]       (%7) = 6
[TRACKPADDED]      = 06
[YEAR]        (%8) = 1973
[GENRE]       (%9) = Rock

*** INI Parameters ***

Padding Zeros        = 2
LogToScreen          = TRUE
DeleteWavFile        = TRUE

*** mareoLAST.INI ***

[LASTTRACK]          =

NEW EXTENSION      = flac

TEMPORAL FULL NAME = F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.flac
TEMPORAL PATH ONLY = F:\Special Folders\Desktop

FINAL FULL NAME    = J:\flac\Emerson, Lake & Palmer\Brain Salad Surgery\06 - Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2.flac
FINAL PATH ONLY    = J:\flac\Emerson, Lake & Palmer\Brain Salad Surgery
FINAL NAME ONLY    = 06 - Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2

EXECUTING: E:\Program Files\FLAC\flac.exe -5 "F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.wav" -o "F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.flac" -T artist="Emerson, Lake & Palmer" -T album="Brain Salad Surgery" -T title="Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2" -T tracknumber="6" -T date="1973" -T genre="Rock"

DIRECTORY "J:\flac\Emerson, Lake & Palmer\Brain Salad Surgery" allready exists.

RENAMING: F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.flac =] J:\flac\Emerson, Lake & Palmer\Brain Salad Surgery\06 - Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2.flac ... -ERROR-

NEW EXTENSION      = mp3

TEMPORAL FULL NAME = F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.mp3
TEMPORAL PATH ONLY = F:\Special Folders\Desktop

FINAL FULL NAME    = G:\Emerson, Lake & Palmer\Brain Salad Surgery\06 - Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2.mp3
FINAL PATH ONLY    = G:\Emerson, Lake & Palmer\Brain Salad Surgery
FINAL NAME ONLY    = 06 - Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2

EXECUTING: E:\Program Files\Lame\lame.exe -V2 --vbr-new --id3v2-only --pad-id3v2 --ta "Emerson, Lake & Palmer" --tl "Brain Salad Surgery" --tt "Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2" --tn "6" --ty "1973" --tg "Rock" "F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.wav" "F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.mp3"

DIRECTORY "G:\Emerson, Lake & Palmer\Brain Salad Surgery" allready exists.

RENAMING: F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.mp3 =] G:\Emerson, Lake & Palmer\Brain Salad Surgery\06 - Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression-Part 2.mp3 ... -ERROR-

DeleteWaveFile is TRUE.

DELETING: F:\Special Folders\Desktop\0tmp660-!.wav ... SUCCESS

+++ DONE +++

2 errors ocurred. Press any key to end.
Foobar 9.6.9, FLAC 1.2.1b, EAC 0.99 pb 5
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #66
Just started using Mareo and have encountered the same problem mentioned by rudefyet above when using a colon in the file/track name.  It seems EAC replaces it with a "-" but Mareo fails on the rename.

Fixed, and uploaded.

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #67
Howdy, I'm using EAC v0.95 beta 4, LAME 3.961, and FLAC 1.7.1 with MAREO, and all the encoding and compressing is working just dandy, but the folder/file naming is all fouled up when I run it through MAREO.  I grab the album info from freedb as normal, and encoding straight through EAC + LAME is perfect; yet for some reason MAREO catches the artist name OK, but everything else is "Unknown Album" and "Unknown Track".

In EAC Compression Options I've got it set up just like the man sez on the MAREO page.

Here's a snippet from my mareo.ini:

; MP3 LAME: best MP3 encoder: http://www.rarewares.org/mp3.html
;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------
EXECUTEIF = TRUE
FINALPATH = d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\[ARTIST]\mp3\[ALBUM]\
FINALNAME = [TRACKPADDED]. [TITLE]
EXTENSION = mp3
ENCODEREXE = c:\program files\lame\lame.exe
PARAMETERS = -V2 --vbr-new --ignore-tag-errors --ta "[ARTIST]" --tl "[ALBUM]" --tt "[TITLE]" --tn "[TRACK]" --ty "[YEAR]" --tg "[GENRE]" "[SOURCE]" "[DESTTMP]"
RENAME = TRUE

;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---
; FLAC: most supported lossless encoder: http://flac.sourceforge.net/
;

---
EXECUTEIF = TRUE
FINALPATH = d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\[ARTIST]\flac\[ALBUM]\
FINALNAME = [TRACKPADDED]. [TITLE]
EXTENSION = flac
ENCODEREXE = c:\program files\FLAC\flac.exe
PARAMETERS = -5 "[SOURCE]" -o "[DESTTMP]" -T artist="[ARTIST]" -T album="[ALBUM]" -T title="[TITLE]" -T tracknumber="[TRACK]" -T date="[YEAR]" -T genre="[GENRE]"
RENAME = TRUE

And here's my log for one track attempt:

"C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\mareo.exe" mareo.ini "D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.wav" "D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.xxx" "Tortoise" "

INIFILE      (%1) = mareo.ini
[SOURCE]      (%2) = D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.wav
[DESTTMP]    (%3) = D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.xxx
[ARTIST]      (%4) = Tortoise
[ALBUM]      (%5) = Unknown Album
[TITLE]      (%6) = Unknown Title
[TRACK]      (%7) = 0
[TRACKPADDED]      = 0
[YEAR]        (%8) = 1900
[GENRE]      (%9) = Unknown

*** INI Parameters ***

Padding Zeros        = 1
LogToScreen          = TRUE
LogToFile            = TRUE
DeleteWavFile        = FALSE

*** mareoLAST.INI ***

[LASTTRACK]          =

EXECUTE IF        = TRUE

NEW EXTENSION      = mp3

TEMPORAL FULL NAME = D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.mp3
TEMPORAL PATH ONLY = D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise
TEMPORAL NAME ONLY = 1tmp-!)!3

RENAME FINAL FILE  = TRUE

FINAL FULL NAME    = d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\mp3\Unknown Album\0. Unknown Title.mp3
FINAL PATH ONLY    = d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\mp3\Unknown Album
FINAL NAME ONLY    = 0. Unknown Title

EXECUTING: c:\program files\lame\lame.exe -V2 --vbr-new --ignore-tag-errors --ta "Tortoise" --tl "Unknown Album" --tt "Unknown Title" --tn "0" --ty "1900" --tg "Unknown" "D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.wav" "D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.mp3"

DIRECTORY "d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\mp3\Unknown Album" allready exists.

DELETING: d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\mp3\Unknown Album\0. Unknown Title.mp3 ... SUCCESS

RENAMING: D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.mp3 =] d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\mp3\Unknown Album\0. Unknown Title.mp3 ... SUCCESS

EXECUTE IF        = TRUE

NEW EXTENSION      = flac

TEMPORAL FULL NAME = D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.flac
TEMPORAL PATH ONLY = D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise
TEMPORAL NAME ONLY = 1tmp-!)!3

RENAME FINAL FILE  = TRUE

FINAL FULL NAME    = d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\flac\Unknown Album\0. Unknown Title.flac
FINAL PATH ONLY    = d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\flac\Unknown Album
FINAL NAME ONLY    = 0. Unknown Title

EXECUTING: c:\program files\FLAC\flac.exe -5 "D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.wav" -o "D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.flac" -T artist="Tortoise" -T album="Unknown Album" -T title="Unknown Title" -T tracknumber="0" -T date="1900" -T genre="Unknown"

DIRECTORY "d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\flac\Unknown Album" allready exists.

DELETING: d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\flac\Unknown Album\0. Unknown Title.flac ... SUCCESS

RENAMING: D:\ftp\music\general, rock\Tortoise\1tmp-!)!3.flac =] d:\ftp\_new\audio\music\Tortoise\flac\Unknown Album\0. Unknown Title.flac ... SUCCESS

DeleteWaveFile is FALSE.

+++ DONE +++

NO errors ocurred.

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #68
Nevermind. After I ran the EAC configuration wizard to reset my own modified settings and THEN pasted in the recommend mareo command line stuff it all worked fine! I guess I had something set in EAC previously that fouled it up.

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #69
What settings do you have in EAC on the compression options, external compression tab ?

You should have "User external program for compression" checked
Parameter passing scheme = User Defined Encoder
Use file extension = .mp3
"Program..." = path to Mareo executable (I have E:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\mareo\mareo.exe)
Additional command line options: mareo.ini %s %d "%a" "%g" "%t" "%n" %y "%m"

"Add ID3 tag" should be unchecked.
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #70

Fixed, and uploaded.

Thanks kwanbis!, works fine now.

Don't mean to nit pick but in the log where it says the file "allready" exists, should say "already" :-)

P.S. Did you know that mareo translates to "I am annoying" in both Google and Babelfish? Pretty funny
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #71
Thanks kwanbis!, works fine now.
good to hear

Don't mean to nit pick but in the log where it says the file "allready" exists, should say "already" :-)
would fix it, thanks.

P.S. Did you know that mareo translates to "I am annoying" in both Google and Babelfish? Pretty funny

didn't knew  ... i know sometimes i'm

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #72
I have 2 problems using mareo 4.04 und foobar 0.92.

1. problem:
- Mareo uses his installation directory as temp dir for the transcoded files
- Because of this i must use RENAME=TRUE for the first file type
- My foobar config looks like this:
Output filenames "single tracks": %artist%\%album%\%tracknumber%
Custom Encoder
Encoder: C:\Mareo\mareo.exe
Extension: mp3
Parameter: C:\Mareo\mareo_foobar.ini %s %d "%artist%" "%album%" "%title%" %tracknumber%" "%date%" "%genre%" %totaltracks%

- The process explorer shows the following parameters:
Path: C:\Mareo\mareo.exe
cmdline: "C:\Mareo\mareo.exe" C:\Mareo\mareo_foobar.ini "D:\mp3\Anne Clark\R.S.V.P\temp-077A7B3E0B0BE97C18FABCC38D0613AA.wav" "01.mp3" "Anne Clark" "R.S.V.P." "Up" 1" "1988" "Electronic" 14
current directory: D:\mp3\Anne Clark\R.S.V.P\

- The mareo log looks like this:
* Version 4.0.4 - Home Page at http://www.webearce.com.ar *

"C:\Mareo\mareo.exe" C:\Mareo\mareo_foobar.ini "D:\mp3\Anne Clark\R.S.V.P\temp-077A7B3E0B0BE97C18FABCC38D0613AA.wav" "01.mp3" "Anne Clark" "R.S.V.P." "Up" 1" "1988" "Electronic" 14

INIFILE       (%1) = C:\Mareo\mareo_foobar.ini
[SOURCE]      (%2) = D:\mp3\Anne Clark\R.S.V.P\temp-077A7B3E0B0BE97C18FABCC38D0613AA.wav
[DESTTMP]     (%3) = 01.mp3
[ARTIST]      (%4) = Anne Clark
[ALBUM]       (%5) = R.S.V.P.
[TITLE]       (%6) = Up
[TRACK]       (%7) = 1
[TRACKPADDED]      = 01
[YEAR]        (%8) = 1988
[GENRE]       (%9) = Electronic
[1]          (%10) = 14

*** INI Parameters ***

Padding Zeros        = 2
LogToScreen          = FALSE
DeleteWavFile        = FALSE

*** mareoLAST.INI ***

[LASTTRACK]          =

NEW EXTENSION      = mp3

TEMPORAL FULL NAME = C:\Mareo\01.mp3
TEMPORAL PATH ONLY = C:\Mareo
TEMPORAL NAME ONLY = 01

FINAL FULL NAME    = d:\mp3\Anne Clark\R.S.V.P_\01.mp3
FINAL PATH ONLY    = d:\mp3\Anne Clark\R.S.V.P_
FINAL NAME ONLY    = 01

EXECUTING: c:\lame.exe --noreplaygain --nohist -m mono -q 2 --abr 64 --ta "Anne Clark" --tl "R.S.V.P." --tt "Up" --tn "1" --ty "1988" --tg "Electronic" --tc "EAC(0.95b4)LAME(3.96.1)abr 64 mono" "D:\mp3\Anne Clark\R.S.V.P\temp-077A7B3E0B0BE97C18FABCC38D0613AA.wav" "C:\Mareo\01.mp3"

DIRECTORY "d:\mp3\Anne Clark\R.S.V.P_" does NOT exists, creating ... SUCCESS

RENAMING: C:\Mareo\01.mp3 =] d:\mp3\Anne Clark\R.S.V.P_\01.mp3 ... SUCCESS

2. problem
- The mareo log shows also the second problem.
- Foobar creates the dir: d:\mp3\R.S.V.P
- Mareo creates the dir:  d:\mp3\R.S.V.P_

With foobar 0.8x mareo 2.2.0 uses the foobar destination dir as temp dir. I don't why this works different. I can test foobar 0.93b but the changelog shows nothing about directory handling etc...

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #73
Hello again,

Is there a way in Mareo to configure it so that say '/' characters in the directory or file name can be replaced with a blank (or any other character of my choice) instead of the '_'?

The reason I ask is that typically I prefer to have any special characters replaced with blanks whereas Mareo prefers to put the '_' instead.

It's no big deal but I thought it could be a preference setting somewhere or maybe a new argument to the program something like
-r ":" " " -r "/" " "
or maybe
-r ":/?" " "

Thanks again for a great little program!
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

MAREO 4 Released!

Reply #74
i would take a look at both issues (fb2k, _) ASAP.