Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to config UI appearance? (Read 3062 times) previous topic - next topic

How to config UI appearance?

Hi,
First, I'm french so sorry for my bad English.
I download this audio player yesterday (last beta version) and I don't found where to config UI appearance. I just found: View -> Layout -> Quick setup...
And when i enable layout editing mode, when I do right click, there's just replace UI, cut, etc but I can't move them!
Picture:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/1...35722764-sd.jpg
I wan't to move/delete/expand/.. what is indicated with red arrow.

Thank you for your help.

PS: Where can i download theme and import?

Reply #1
You cannot drag/move/swap layout elements. You can only cut & paste them.

I suggest you open a scratchbox, add some splitters to taste, then put the desired elements in the empty areas, then apply that layout to the real window.

Reply #2
Ok thanks for your answer... Scratchbox isn't really easy because splitters take all place and when you wan't to add another, take full screen etc

I wan't to import this theme:
http://customize.org/foobar/skins/54097
But it's not the extension of foobar2000 (there is icons, etc)
How can i do?

Reply #3
This skin requires outdated 3rd-party components that don't work on current foobar2000.

Reply #4
splitters take all place and when you wan't to add another, take full screen etc

Splitters divide an area in two parts. The screenshot in your first post would take 3 splitters, for example.

Reply #5
This skin requires outdated 3rd-party components that don't work on current foobar2000.

Where can i find skin for latest version of foobar2000?

lvqcl, great i hasn't see!

Thanks.

Reply #7
What I did was save versions I liked - 1.1, 1.2, etc.  This gave me starting points in case I deleted something I didn't mean to.

Check out the thread on layouts if you want some ideas.

One more tip: foobar2000 gives you options - it's up to you to make the most of them.  If you want something simpler, try Winamp.  No shame in getting something that works the way you want out of the box without fiddling around.

Reply #8
tk falstaff

winamp bug (frequently freeze) in my computer.
but i begin to love foobar2000