Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [DOUBLE POST] Ibiza Question.......Thanks! (Read 1184 times) previous topic - next topic

[DOUBLE POST] Ibiza Question.......Thanks!

Hey guys...  I posted this on the end of the Ibiza thread and waited like a week, but got no love...  I am pretty sure it is any easy fix.  Could someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks so much for all the help.

-----------------------

Hello guys,

First off. Thanks Falstaff for a great release. I have really enjoyed using Foobar since I have downloaded Ibiza....

I have figured out everything now except for one thing. I have done a bunch of searches and just can't quite figure it out.

It has do with organizing my Music Library. On my hard drive I have everything meticulously organized by Album, however, when I import my library into Ibiza it seems to scatter everything.

For example, it will have 10 different entries all for the same album and each entry will only contain one or two songs. As opposed to the intuitive one album entry containing all of the songs.

Is there a way to organize my music library so it either strictly organizes by album? And if there is a problem with my tagging can I have Ibiza / Foobar mirror my directory structure on my hard drive?

I am really sorry for the long winded post, but I have just run out of ideas. Thank you so much in advance.