Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WMP Tag Plus-2.1 (Read 1611 times) previous topic - next topic

WMP Tag Plus-2.1

Hi Tim,

I have four PCs, 3 using Windows 7 with WMP 12 and using WMP Tag Plus-2.1 all okay. One PC is using Windows 8 with WMP 12 and WMP Tag Plus-2.1 and this one has the problem. Before I go any further, is WMP Tag Plus-2.1 compatible with Windows 8? My problem is that although WMP Tag Plus-2.1 detects all my ALAC files which are in Other Media and tries to import them into the library, at the end of the process they are still in Other Media and not the library. Can you help me with this problem?

WMP Tag Plus-2.1

Reply #1
Hi Tim,

Just found a fix for the problem but thought you might be interested to know what I did.

Just installed Windows Media Player Plus! as I needed to edit some tags and then afterwards I thought I would check to see if anything had changed. So went to Refresh Tags in Tools in WMP Tag Plus-2.1, this time it went thru the process and actually imported all the tracks in Other Media into the library.

Great piece of software, thanks.