IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
can't find core under preferences, problems with foobar
Misterbreadcrum
post Feb 8 2013, 17:52
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 88729

I looked around on the forums already and couldn't find anything about either of these issues, so I hope this is the right place for it.

As user-friendly as people like to think foobar is, it can be entirely frustrating, especially when options under preferences don't exist where they should.

My first problem is with Foobar deleting playlists. I found a forum post on google about this and it says to go to preferences - > core... this is where I get lost. Preferences for my Foobar has no core option. There's components, display, keyboart shortcuts etc. but absolutely no core.

Then there's the fact that foobar doesn't budge when I download and "install" a theme. A confirmation box appears in foobar asking what parts of the theme I want, I click ok and nothing happens.

I'm really hoping a Foobar veteran can help me out.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rollin
post Feb 8 2013, 18:11
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 51815

"with Foobar deleting playlists" go to File->Preferences->Shell Integration and check "Set Enqueue as the default action", then press "Apply".
+Quote Post
db1989
post Feb 8 2013, 18:12
Post #3

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 32180

QUOTE (Misterbreadcrum @ Feb 8 2013, 16:52) *
My first problem is with Foobar deleting playlists. I found a forum post on google about this and it says to go to preferences - > core... this is where I get lost. Preferences for my Foobar has no core option. There's components, display, keyboart shortcuts etc. but absolutely no core.

Software is allowed to evolve and change over time, whereas posts found via Google are not likely to follow suit. Of course, specifying which version of fb2k you have, something made clear as a requirement in the well-advertised rules of this subforum, would be a big help to those trying to resolve your questions.

A more simple search for foobar2000 preferences would bring up this as the first result: http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...000:Preferences I can’t determine what exactly you want from the level of information given, but have a look around the normal and Advanced Preferences with our guide as a reference, and see whether you find what you’re looking for.

Then there's the fact that foobar doesn't budge when I download and "install" a theme. A confirmation box appears in foobar asking what parts of the theme I want, I click ok and nothing happens.

What theme? For which UI? Again, I don’t think you have provided enough information for anyone to make meaningful suggestions.

Edit: OK, I just realised that this thread was moved here from General Audio, so you probably didn’t see Support’s rules before now, but more info is still needed.

This post has been edited by db1989: Feb 8 2013, 18:15
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 20:54