IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #8] Mpadecfilter.ax v 1.0.0.0 (by Gabest), Does anyone have this stand-alone decoder?
aquamarinebeach
post Jan 28 2013, 05:52
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 106236

Hi I have been looking for the nice sounding stand-alone version of the mp3 decoder of Media Player Classic 6.4.8.6 - i.e the last build of mpa decoder v 1.0.0.0

So far, I have not been able to find the stand-alone filter mpadecfilter.ax v 1.0.0.0

The sourceforge URL of Media Player Classic has the later builds but is missing the oldest but best one in my humble opinion.

It has MPA Decoder 1.0.0.1, 1.0.0.2, 1.0.0.3 but it is missing the stand alone filter MPA Decoder 1.0.0.0.

Does anyone happen to have stand-alone filter mpadecfilter.ax v 1.0.0.0 by any chance. That would be a real ife saver indeed.

Or can someone who is good with programming build an mpadecfilter.ax from the .exe file of MPC 6.4.8.6?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th December 2014 - 09:29