IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

AIFF property handler for Windows, Does anybody knows one?
EpicForever
post Jan 23 2013, 21:03
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 93712

Hello.

Is there Windows property handler for AIFF files (similar to AJD Software FLAC Property Handler)? You know, I wanted to see AIFF tags and basic info about AIFF files + artwork thumbnails in Windows Explorer. Can you point me to some external website, application or post on this forum? I looked into google, but I found lots of fake results. It was same like with FLAC property handler - it took me at least 3 days to find reliable information and working link between many adverts, fake software related websites able to generating content accordingly to your google search and many adverts of non-free software like dbPowerAmp and full version of MP3Tag... In case of AIFF I failed to search through all this bloat... Can anyone help me?

This post has been edited by EpicForever: Jan 23 2013, 21:04
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
spoon
post Jan 24 2013, 09:52
Post #2

dBpowerAMP developer

Group: Developer (Donating)
Member No.: 1615

All options like menu items are configurable. To get the free version, you install the trial, after 21 days (of the full version) it becomes the free version.

Initially your current handler would be overwritten for all supported formats, however you can later configure which dBpoweramp should provide, and the older one will be restored.

--------------------
Spoon http://www.dbpoweramp.com
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2014 - 04:14